The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Ok. :facepalm: IF YOU ASK THE PERSON RESPONDING WILL BE MOST LIKELY USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION. Don't you get it yet? It only goes to show the asker is lazy and doesn't deserve to get the claim they made.

Or perhaps they simply have trouble with the search function.

In any case, it's better and nicer to just answer their question and move on than it is to jump down their throats for it.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28i3us5.gif

The assumption was my bad... I shouldn't have used that word when I did actually use the search function ._.

And Crash... Search function works 99.99% of the time... ESPECIALLY in this thread...

Or perhaps they simply have trouble with the search function.

In any case, it's better and nicer to just answer their question and move on than it is to jump down their throats for it.

Aren't we assuming all members have an IQ of 100+?

No, it isn't. They should actually think a bit.

I think I read somewhere that there was a previous thread, though. Some claims could be in there. But I'm not here long enough to know, so disregard this.

In any case, I claim Edge from Final Fantasy 4.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You're being whiny.

Plz stop.

Aaaaaannnyyyywwwaaayyyssss... I'd like to share all the FE4 archers w/ you Furtechen if that's okay?

You can share Asaello, and you already have Faval shared. Jamka stays mine, but you can share Tania if you'd accept that as consolation.

EDIT: Also, touche.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

So, that gives you the right to be a douchebag to them?

No it doesn't.

Like you're being right now? Hey Crash, is your name really Crash? You see, I don't know how to check names and want confirmation. Isn't that annoying? Yes, now stop whining and get over it.

Edited by BK-201

Right, so you advocate being cruel to newbies? That's no good.

Your definition of cruel is extremely sensitive and considering how Kai already has claims, he doesn't exactly qualify as a "newbie" plus he could at least check a few posts seeing as how the beginning of the page had a post on how to search the thread. FYI, this isn't the first time he's done something like this either, I remember he once had asked someone what they need help with WHEN IT CLEARLY SAID IT IN THE FIRST POST AND HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO REPLY. Heck here's one example:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19559

You on the other hand seem to be advocating the negligence of perfectly valid suggestions as well the continuation of the posts that would lead to the possibility of a character's name having over 200 results... you know, that thing you kept pointing out earlier as if it were worth doing so at the time? Plus you're also advocating Kai's habit of asking what's already been answered on the first post which isn't a good one.

A more valid example of cruelty would be me warning someone because I hate them and then warning him or her every time he/she posts/replies to my warn. Try to understand that being too nice as you seem to want people to be like isn't always a good thing. Consequences are necessary to give people an incentive to drop a bad habit or improve. You're being overprotective.

Oh screw it, I'm an idiot for doing this... but I claim both "Moe" girls in "Negima!"

I claim Miyazaki,Nodoka (宮崎 のどか) and Konoe,Konoka (近衛 木乃香)

I claim My Unit (Female) from New Mystery of the Emblem.

That's right, every female My Unit anyone makes using that feature belongs to ME! :awesome:

Goddamn...care to share herthem?