When did you last get your hair cut?

Raven

My last haircut was way back in January...

In fact, I think I'm off to town now to go book/get one. I think I need it.

Edited by Raven

Long hair FTW.

I don't think I've seen you with long hair yet. Although I must agree... I didn't mind my hair short back in the day, but now I love it now what it's moderately long, and I can do stuff to it. I've even got a pair of straighteners and a blow-dryer.

The last time I had my hair cut really short (number two all over with a bit of a fringe) was almost three years ago.

I don't think I've seen you with long hair yet. Although I must agree... I didn't mind my hair short back in the day, but now I love it now what it's moderately long, and I can do stuff to it. I've even got a pair of straighteners and a blow-dryer.

The last time I had my hair cut really short (number two all over with a bit of a fringe) was almost three years ago.

Heh I remember that style, was cool ;P

I am without a straightner, perhaps I'll visit my friend to sort it all out.

Heh I remember that style, was cool ;P

I am without a straightner, perhaps I'll visit my friend to sort it all out.

I didn't mind short hair at the time, but I thought I'd give long hair a try since it was becoming more and more the rage. And now I really prefer it longer.

I got my hair cut really short before I came to Japan (I think 1/4 on the sides, 3/16 on top), just because I wasn't sure if I would get my hair cut in the 9.5 weeks I was here. It's been about 4 weeks since I then and I quite like the length it's grown out to now, considering when I had it cut that was definitely the shortest I've ever had it. Despite this, I don't really want it getting any longer, so I may have to visit a barber here (Although I don't know if they use the same buzz lengths in Japan).

When I was in High School I definitely rocked the long hair. I don't really know why I was so hydrophobic against getting it cut, since when I look back at those pictures I feel like retching. Long hair is kind of fun to have, but it really doesn't pay you any compliments (at least on a guy). Short hair simply looks more mature, which is a look I like to go for (not to mention it's a look most other people seem to go for. Meeow)

I've got moderately long hair, about to my eyes in the front when pulled straight, and down a bit below my head in the back, so I got mine cut about 2 weeks ago. Probably less than that. But my hair grows so stinkin' fast that I need to get it cut every 1-3 weeks to keep it from getting freakishly long. I would cut it short, but my hair sticks straight up and is impossible to comb so I have to either buzz it off or grow it a bit long. I should go get it cut now...

On a side note, my bangs have all the sudden become super curly while the rest of my hair is straight, so I look like a total moron. I hate hair...