VINCENT THREAD

Liz

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a Vincentian. But I suppose that goes without saying.

We are not Vincentians. That sounds stupid and uncool. Nothing like our lord and master. Our lord and master is smart and the most supreme of all cool. What shall we be called?

We are not Vincentians. That sounds stupid and uncool. Nothing like our lord and master. Our lord and master is smart and the most supreme of all cool. What shall we be called?

Lowly muds of dirt? Worthless pieces of trash? Slaves?

Frogspawn?

Bullywugs.

Frogspawn?

Pollywogs is better.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I have here a quote from Lord Master Vincent:

Sara.

If I had a... nah, I'd never have a son. If I did, I'd adopt him off.

We would do well to find the meaning underlying this statement. Is Lord Master Vincent so genetically pure as to be unable to pass on a Y chromosome unruly enough as to be compatible with any human ovum? Does Lord Master Vincent see males as a vile scourge, a group to be shunned or eliminated? Is Lord Master Vincent a loli fanatic whose soul would be crushed were he unable to raise a baby girl?

We must decipher the above quoted quote as best we can so that we can respond with the most appropriate action fathomable.

Edited by Wist

I have here a quote from Lord Master Vincent:We would do well to find the meaning underlying this statement. Is Lord Master Vincent so genetically pure as to be unable to pass on a Y chromosome unruly enough as to be compatible with any human ovum? Does Lord Master Vincent see males as a vile scourge, a group to be shunned or eliminated? Is Lord Master Vincent Is Lord Master Vincent a loli fanatic whose soul would be crushed were he unable to raise a baby girl?

We must decipher the above quoted quote as best we can so that we can respond with the most appropriate action fathomable.

1000 Gold on the last option.

Rubbish. Our underground followers are legion, and we will soon be ready to unveil the massive scope of our campaign and Vincent related activities.

I have here a quote from Lord Master Vincent:We would do well to find the meaning underlying this statement. Is Lord Master Vincent so genetically pure as to be unable to pass on a Y chromosome unruly enough as to be compatible with any human ovum? Does Lord Master Vincent see males as a vile scourge, a group to be shunned or eliminated? Is Lord Master Vincent a loli fanatic whose soul would be crushed were he unable to raise a baby girl?

I would like to say all three. Oh shit. Glad I wasn't Vincent's son.

Edited by Fireman

WERE IS OUR GOD!

Trying to buy a life with the donation money.

Now please donate. :Farina:

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

I would like to say all three. Oh shit. Glad I wasn't Vincent's son.

so then women are holy and desired to Vincent.

and since i'm the only female founder of the Vincentism Enlightment, that means i'm your superior officer!

MUAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHA!!!!!