Post how the game messed you up.

.Klein killed Clarine and she manged to dodge all of his archer units quite funny cause she said "Help me brother Klien." or something like that when she died.

.Saul got critted by one of the mankutes at Iodun's room 5%.

.The Reinforcements that came in Rescue Mission level I didn't expect them to appear in the starting area therefore Clarine and Saul got killed..

.On Rebellion at Ostia (Hard Mode) Roy kept getting killed by the Wyverns who had 34% to hit him.

.Clarine got critted by a Hero on the desert level who had 44% to hit and 5% to crit (she was promoted)

.On the level Hero of the West (I think that what it was called) almost finished the level but Zealot got killed by an archer with killerbow.

.The Sniper with the Killerbow on Liberation of Illia level Lance missed the second javelin attack on the Sniper Roy was on the bottom of the map he was close to the throne but Sniper critted and Roy died.

Edited by Jason W.

Tate is a masochist when she's meeting up with Klein.

Okay so Klein joins with a Silver Bow, and then she decides to throw a Javelin at him.

Tate is a masochist when she's meeting up with Klein.

Okay so Klein joins with a Silver Bow, and then she decides to throw a Javelin at him.

Which is why you usually take his weapon away. XD

This game annoyed me so damn much at times... While I was playing I kept thinking that 70-85 hit was a lot, but in this game... it isn't.

The fact that every chapter had the same goal was odd in my opinion.

What also REALLY annoyed me was all the reinforcements in this game. They shouldn't send reinforcements at like the end of a chapter unexpectedly like that. T.T I lost my Hero Crest in chapter 7 because of that.

The desert chapter was THE WORST IDEA EVER. I mean in other games there are desert chapters for sure but in this game, they just made it so that you'd hate it. Desert map + Fog of War + items scattered everywhere + you have to finish it within 14 turns + Sophia and Cecilia + thieves can't promote + an army of brigands, dragon riders, dragon lords, 2 berserkers and some mamkute= Evil...

The final boss: I expected her to be way stronger after a game like that.

No boss in the series is relatively hard, save perhaps Julius if you're trying to fight him without Narga, Ashnard if you didn't give Ike Wrath/Resolve (or he got screwed). Only real legitimately hard boss in this game with no real easy way out is FE3's Medius. You pretty much have to use the Again Staff if you don't want someone to die.

That being said? Chapter 21 I despise. Ever notice how reinforcements flood, yet when the screen pulls toward a place for reinforcements yet none come out? Glitch in the game, and it says that there are supposed to be more reinforcement per turn. Good thing too, the numbers there are already redonculous.

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf

The final boss: I expected her to be way stronger after a game like that.

She doesn't really have the will to fight. ^__^

-----

I can't really remember, but I remember Chapter 14 giving me alot of trouble as I've restarted at that chapter more than anywhere else. Kept getting Miledy killed by the Wyvern Knights. 21 is godsend, reinforcements flood that map around Turn 8 and with Glen showing up to already making it worse than it already is. There is a glitch that Glen doesn't attack you, but sometimes he does. If you get attacked by him and his squadren, then you have no choice but to kill him. =/ I've restarted there at least ten times in the hard mode, since just about everyone can die in two or three hits there no matter how much you level.

Oh, and there was an Ilian chapter where I lost Lilina after she got critted by a Kill Bow Sniper. Didn't see it coming either. She was at LV 20/20. I used the arenas in that playthrough playing non ranked.

Edited by Ursula

Reinforcements popping out when you don't expect them and your units are near the reinforcements. I also hate the desert chapter in this game. Chapter 7 is really annoying on hardmode.

Desert Chapter. I tried to avoid everybody and make it to Randy without fighting the gay bandits.

One crit-killed himself with the devil axe against Miledy. with 57% hit.

The other crit-killed HER with 47%... >_<

Edited by Roxas

Luster, you just reminded me of what happened the first time I played the game. Rutger killed Roy >_>

Fir getting RNG screwed by the pirates in her joining chapter happened to me too.

Losing my flashdrive.

Oh, wait, RNG? Yeah, C7 was a pain, the Desert is even more of a pain. Though I am not a fan of the chapter with Bishop Oro just because of the many accomplishments that need to be done (save Klein's ass, save Tate's ass, save Echinda's ass, save their army's asses, save the villager's asses, survive if you can when their are Cav reinforcements). U.G.H.

EDIT: C4 is a pain in my assholes too. Cavaliers and Nomads all over the place? *Chews hands off*.

Edited by Colonel M

Oh, wait, RNG? Yeah, C7 was a pain, the Desert is even more of a pain. Though I am not a fan of the chapter with Bishop Oro just because of the many accomplishments that need to be done (save Klein's ass, save Tate's ass, save Echinda's ass, save their army's asses, save the villager's asses, survive if you can when their are Cav reinforcements). U.G.H.

There are those annoying circumstances where Tate/Klein don't move and it's impossible to get to them without risking their units.

Klein is fine. He's always in the same place and also easy to get to. Lalum+Clarine = profit

Tate, however, is waaay out of the way, and may be behind a wall or something and not move, so that gets reeeaaaly annoying.

The only thing that really messed me up was the fact that the enemy reinforcements would appear as soon as the enemy phase began, providing me with a good few "oh shit" moments, and several chapter restarts.

• 2 weeks later...
Klein is fine. He's always in the same place and also easy to get to. Lalum+Clarine = profit

Tate, however, is waaay out of the way, and may be behind a wall or something and not move, so that gets reeeaaaly annoying.

This is when I consider having Shani talk to her then getting her rescued getting her out of the way as Shani will only make her an NPC unit and that Tate will get herself killed from the Cavy reinforcements that is if you don't rescue her.

The only thing that really messed me up was the fact that the enemy reinforcements would appear as soon as the enemy phase began, providing me with a good few "oh shit" moments, and several chapter restarts.

I find that annoying as the enemy reinforcements in this game move as they appear. I've had to do many restarts in the HM, as you don't really know some places that they may appear in that doesn't happen in the NM.

Edited by Ursula

Any map with bolters. Devastates my unpromoted non-magic users.

Not killing Douglas while keeping units alive. I pretty much just cornered him with unarmed Roy and Bors. High luck and HP pay off.

Keeping Clarine alive from Klein.

Nobody died but I got hit with a 1% DISPLAYED hit chance. That's really like, 0.03% chance! Gow did that happen?!

I also missed with 90% displayed hit which is really 90.8%.

Edited by luigi bros

What screwed me over the first time was when the reinforcements appeared at the start of the enemy phase. 'Twas not pleasant, frankly.

That, and going through Sacae gave me a hatred of the Nomad/Nomad Trooper class I will not get over. At least Ilia's pegasi are easier.

• 4 weeks later...

No boss in the series is relatively hard, save perhaps Julius if you're trying to fight him without Narga, Ashnard if you didn't give Ike Wrath/Resolve (or he got screwed). Only real legitimately hard boss in this game with no real easy way out is FE3's Medius. You pretty much have to use the Again Staff if you don't want someone to die.

That being said? Chapter 21 I despise. Ever notice how reinforcements flood, yet when the screen pulls toward a place for reinforcements yet none come out? Glitch in the game, and it says that there are supposed to be more reinforcement per turn. Good thing too, the numbers there are already redonculous.

But...Fighting Julius without Narga = fun! XD

But what pissed me off? All these difficult chapters (hint hint on the desert + fog of war chapter that HAD to be finished in 14 turns to get the gaiden chapter)...Then the final boss can be taken down with Roy alone if he was leveled up.

And that chapter with all the nomads, nomadic troopers and the druids? All six of those bosses had the same character portrait. That's just shear laziness. At least re-color it! =\

Edited by p00nage 4

But what pissed me off? All these difficult chapters (hint hint on the desert + fog of war chapter that HAD to be finished in 14 turns to get the gaiden chapter)...Then the final boss can be taken down with Roy alone if he was leveled up.

And that chapter with all the nomads, nomadic troopers and the druids? All six of those bosses had the same character portrait. That's just shear laziness. At least re-color it! =\

What got me laughing at that gaiden chapter after the desert is how that old looking boss managed to make himself look young in the battle animation.

Also, iirc, the only boss that got recolored aside from Bern's generals was that one insignificant boss that was a general (I forgot his name) that Douglas pitied for running away from a fight.

Also, iirc, the only boss that got recolored aside from Bern's generals was that one insignificant boss that was a general (I forgot his name) that Douglas pitied for running away from a fight.

Damas, Rude, Slaydar, Erik, Dory, Devias, Aine, Arcard, Roatz (That general), and Jahn would humbly object. ;)

Damas, Rude, Slaydar, Erik, Dory, Devias, Aine, Arcard, Roatz (That general), and Jahn would humbly object. ;)

Don't forget Sigurn, Kel, and Flaer.

Though I'm not entirely sure with the last one.