I'M A FIRIN' MY LAZOR!!!!!!

ty

If u saw my now controversial suggestion that everyone who logged on today saw, it's my intro-trolling post. Call it a warning about my unstable personality.

You're a terrible troll. Making people think you're retarded=/=trolling.

No he isn't. Destiny Hero was a good troll, he tricked people into thinking he was an idiot so stupid that they constantly flamed him even if there was absolutely no reason for it. Shit, he made people flame him for saying Leanne's shoulder in the banner looks like a boob. It's ridiculous to compare him to Destiny Hero.

No he isn't. Destiny Hero was a good troll, he tricked people into thinking he was an idiot so stupid that they constantly flamed him even if there was absolutely no reason for it. Shit, he made people flame him for saying Leanne's shoulder in the banner looks like a boob. It's ridiculous to compare him to Destiny Hero.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that incident. On second thought, this guy isn't like Destiny Hero. Similar, but very different.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that incident. On second thought, this guy isn't like Destiny Hero. Similar, but very different.

>Similar

>Very different

What?

No, they're comparable.

They're both idiots. Different flavors of idiot, but idiots nonetheless. The kinds that Youtube would love to absorb into the collective of morons.

No, they're comparable.

They're both idiots. Different flavors of idiot, but idiots nonetheless. The kinds that Youtube would love to absorb into the collective of morons.

Blasphemy.

Blasphemy.

*Points to D-Hero's banned status*

Please don't agree with such idiocy. He could pull that off on GFAQs. That's all he is. A lame GFAQs-esque troll.

Hence why he'd fit in the Masses of Youtubers.

*Points to D-Hero's banned status*

Please don't agree with such idiocy. He could pull that off on GFAQs. That's all he is. A lame GFAQs-esque troll.

Hence why he'd fit in the Masses of Youtubers.

I'll just have to sever that bond.

No, they're comparable.

well, i'm tempted to say that D-Hero actually wasn't an idiot. he managed to say exactly what would get the most people riled up, which at least requires SOME degree of intelligence, coupled by the fact that hardly anyone caught up to his trolling habits and realize exactly what he was doing.

i would even say that D-Hero was rather clever, actually. He even got me caught in his flame bait once. and at least D-Hero was creative in his trolling habits.

"I'M A FIRIN' MY LAZOR"? really? i mean.... really?

well, i'm tempted to say that D-Hero actually wasn't an idiot. he managed to say exactly what would get the most people riled up, which at least requires SOME degree of intelligence, coupled by the fact that hardly anyone caught up to his trolling habits and realize exactly what he was doing.

i would even say that D-Hero was rather clever, actually. He even got me caught in his flame bait once. and at least D-Hero was creative in his trolling habits.

"I'M A FIRIN' MY LAZOR"? really? i mean.... really?

He trolled. He got himself banned.

He's an idiot.