Billy Mays, Dead at 50.

Nestling

Oh shit... there's an assassin that's around. T.T Next target: himself/ herself

I can't believe that there are so many celebrity deaths in one week. In the end, there are lots of deaths around the world that we don't even know about so I can't really complain about 3 deaths. May they rest in peace.

Wasn't Michael Jackson one of the others who died at 50?

Wow, Billy Mays... I found that harder to believe than I did Michael Jackson...

I always considered watching Pitchmen but never got around to it... I just might now... though my dad hasn't paid for the tv again <__<

DAMN!!

Michael Jackson, Fawscet(I can't spell the name well but i know who she is) and Billy... Not good at all. May all three of them RIP. Poor families and fans of the three of them. Michael was the most commented one though with his music and the fact it looked VERY much like the Elvis death he was even married to his daughter. But I never saw Billy dying damn...Oxy Clean will never be the same (no one be mad I said that...)

Ed McMahon also passed away this week. (announcer from when Johnny Carson was doing the Tonight Show). I think he was like, in his 80's though. So there's no correlation in the ages of the deceased.

4 famous people all die in one week. People whose names and faces are all very well advertised.....

>_> FIND THE DEATH NOTE!

Pic unrelated:

Deathnote.jpg

The idea that the dude did not at some point get smacked upside by somebody who got the reference is weird, but I digress.

Even a few other communities I frequent that DO care about geopolitics are starting to flag on their Iran news.

There's been some especially nasty and violent crackdowns by Basiji filth lately.

I think news about the Middle East gets old after a while, even with people who care. I mean it's a bombing here, a protest there, some crazy dictator is involved, internet campaigns, blah blah. Not that it's not important, but there's only so much new stuff there.

That said, I've never really grieved over celebrities dying. I didn't know them personally. It sucks that they died, and I'm sorry for their families, but... I can't say I'm personally affected. The only one I ever cared about was Ledger, and that's because he was my favorite actor. I wasn't traumatized, and I certainly didn't cry like a few people said they did for Mays on another forum I'm at.

The results of the autopsy are in. It had nothing to do with head trauma...

he had an enlarged heart by 5-7 ounces.