Look in Here!

Fox

The results of this conversation? Ed (Blacken), Steve (Urist Mcwhothefuckcares), Cedric (Fox), Glenn (DK) have all been banned. Good riddance. I will not change my mind on this, and I never want to see drama at this level again. May the forum prosper on this note.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so are you done proving your indefatigable scope of power on here and are actually willing provide an answer to the shitmonging concerns in this topic?

I'd say the concerns were dealt with perfectly.

Right, so are you done proving your indefatigable scope of power on here and are actually willing provide an answer to the shitmonging concerns in this topic?

The "miniblackens"' crusade is apparently over.

Do you want a bigger change than that?

Oh, don't get me wrong, they're dramawhoring shit was quite contributory to being a problem in itself, I'm just interested to see if Jyo will provide a decent answer to their concerns as of yet, other than his inability and fatigue as an excuse.

Though, at the very least, we have a new xenophobic term coined. The irony is delicious.

Edited by Memento Mori

There are still Ashtray Members here. I didn't ban them all. Just the ones I saw causing problems.

Now what other concerns do you people have? I'm open for answering questions now that the shitfest is over.

The results of this conversation? Ed (Blacken), Steve (Urist Mcwhothefuckcares), Cedric (Fox), Glenn (DK) have all been banned. Good riddance. I will not change my mind on this, and I never want to see drama at this level again. May the forum prosper on this note.

Day made much?

There are still Ashtray Members here. I didn't ban them all. Just the ones I saw causing problems.

Now what other concerns do you people have? I'm open for answering questions now that the shitfest is over.

The qualms and worries mentioned in Cedric's bawlfest in the first post aren't only attributed to him, you know.

The qualms and worries mentioned in Cedric's bawlfest in the first post aren't only attributed to him, you know.

He'll have to rebuild the staff, sure. But for obvious reasons, he probably can't give you answers for that right now.

Edited by Tiena

I just wanted a rule where people who are INSISTENT on arguing need to be polite about it. Saying "FUCK YOU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION" or "GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MORON" hardly are productive and mostly help more than hurt.

They SHOULD already be covered in the no flaming rule, but people don't care if it's not mentioned specifically.

We're already working on rebuilding the staff. As soon as a certain SOMEONE READING THIS TOPIC checks their damn PMs, we can announce that. We're working on things slowly, but surely. As for some of the requests in the suggestions forums, we'll get to those once we're done reforming the staff.

We're already working on rebuilding the staff. As soon as a certain SOMEONE READING THIS TOPIC checks their damn PMs, we can announce that. We're working on things slowly, but surely. As for some of the requests in the suggestions forums, we'll get to those once we're done reforming the staff.

You have to be fucking kidding. Even now, you base your transgressions on anything other than confrontation, and remain choosing possibilities for your new staff among those who wouldn't be willing to conflict with your ideas nor provide criticism, which, in essence, shows you haven't fully learned from this in the least; if anything, you've casted yourself in an even worse light.

Here's a Protip: the most efficient way to halt your drama streams is to prevent the source of drama streams. not being a trigger happy madministrator with a biasdome of a policy.

You have to be fucking kidding. Even now, you base your transgressions on anything other than confrontation, and remain choosing possibilities for your new staff among those who wouldn't be willing to conflict with your ideas nor provide criticism, which, in essence, shows you haven't fully learned from this in the least; if anything, you've casted yourself in an even worse light.

Here's a Protip: the most efficient way to halt your drama streams is to prevent the source of drama streams. not being a trigger happy madministrator with a biasdome of a policy.

You mean, you know the list of new staff members already?

Please share.

You're wrong. One's a promotion, one is someone who I know WILL conflict with me, which is why I picked him, and the last is an old member.

itsmori.jpg

New mods will be fine mods.

I believe Memento Mori means, the change shouldn't start with the Administration staffing.

Fox, Musashi and Wist are no longer mods.

Regardless of circumstances, he does need some new people there.

Fireman as a mod? I can support that. (since i believe that is what is implied.)

I'm betting Shuuda, personally.

But who knows.

Fireman as a mod? I can support that. (since i believe that is what is implied.)

We all thought he was gonna be the mod when Jyo appointed wist. It was hilarious. Im up for fireman mod.