Musicals

Agro

Some six months ago I opened my eyes to a long-standing form of entertainment; stage musicals. This was mainly after seeing The Phantom of the Opera, which has, in my opinion, been the most extravagant thing I've ever seen. After that, I saw Avenue Q and Wicked, where were hilarious and so-so respectively.

My school did Jesus Christ Superstar this year, and I took part as part of the pit orchestra; the score is among the most complicated I've ever seen and was hell to play. The vocal parts were pretty hard, too. In the end, though, I loved the music.

So, tell me what musicals you've seen.

I've seen Wicked and The Lion King done professionally. And my school has put on Little Shop of Horrors, Suessical, and Wizard of Oz. And I was in The Music Man in 6th grade.

I've seen Sound of Music, West Side Story, and Grease on video... does that count?

My school did a musical version of Jekyll and hyde, but that's it really.

I've seen Sound of Music, West Side Story, and Grease on video... does that count
those do count as musicals as listed by http://www.imdb.com/Sections/Genres/Musical/average-vote)
Edited by kirsche

The only musical I have seen is The Lion King in London, it was professionally done. That was about four years ago with my English class. After seeing the show, we stayed in a hotel for the night.

My school does a musical every year, we've done Cabaret, a chorus line, les miserables and this year Martin Guerre(You can find those on youtube) and many others in the past(and in 3 years, it'll be my turn to do a musical.)

I've seen the Lion King, Avenue Q, and West Side Story done professionaly.

My middle school's put on Annie, Oklahoma, and The Music Man.

I took part in my 5th grade play as Jaffar in Aladdin, but then after that, I was always backstage :P

I took part in my 5th grade play as Jaffar in Aladdin, but then after that, I was always backstage

znnfiv.png

Edited by Kempf