Pokemon that piss you off

Knife

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disapprove. 100% disapprove. My Gyarados would 6-0 you, I'll bet...

Hush, you're part of the reason why I hate Gyrados. And I got unlucky with Stone Edge..

I don't like Slaking too much, Traunt. :x

Real Battle-Gengar. Do I even need to say why? Fast, immune to certain moves, hypnosis, confuse ray, curse, shadow ball, dream eater, it's like everything I could possibly hate in a pokemon. Got even worse in the future, since they gave him fucking Levitate, I guess because they felt he wasn't broken enough.

Gengar annoys me for a different reason. It used to be that him and his trade buddies were there to get you to trade with your friends at least 4 or 5 times, I forget the number in the earlier games. But now its "Oh look, Gengar! Steelix!" Why the hell are you wild?

Also, anything with the Detect/Protect combo and/or Double Team. Nothing will piss me off more in these games than those. Haha, watch your attacks keep on missin'...

Golbat. Whenever I see it on an opponent's team (especially when fighting generic enemy grunts and such), it's pretty much a sure-fire sign that my team's gonna be confused an hit themselves every time if I don't hit it first.

I have rotten luck when it comes to confusion, and Golbat's the biggest offender in my book. ><

It's a female Combee silly. It evolves into Vespequeen.

Haven't run into it yet. The level of sheer stupidity in some of the newer Pokemon...

I don't even want to know how you know it's female.

Edited by Crystal Shards

I remember one of the most annoying Pokemon I ever had to face was Skarmory. There were others, but Skarmory always pissed me off the most. Must be its type combination.

Cresselia. It's why I stopped playing Pokemon.

Competitive-wise Cresselia is practically a pushover with the right Pokemon.

Hell it barely takes the right Pokemon nowadays with Scizor being the great cookie-cutter for teams.

One word Burmy...

Seriously did we need Burmy, it's just a bush. The best part is that it becomes a more colorful bush. But wait there's more, that Pokemon can turn into sand or trash! Call now in the next five minutes, and we will trade one to you. We just want a Arceus from you because it's uber.

Edited by Wolf

One word Burmy...

Seriously did we need Burmy, it's just a bush. The best part is that it becomes a more colorful bush. But wait there's more, that Pokemon can turn into sand or trash! Call now in the next five minutes, and we will trade one to you. We just want a Arceus from you because it's uber.

definitely each new pokémon generation could not carry on without is shitty entourage of less than futile bug pokémon

besides I obtained more than one Jirachi trading female burmys

definitely each new pokémon generation could not carry on without is shitty entourage of less than futile bug pokémon

besides I obtained more than one Jirachi trading female burmys

Jirachi is like Bidoof or Starly for people who have the Colosseum Bonus Disk, a GBA-NGC link cable, a GBA game, and a DS game.

Out of all the Pokemon the only one that I really hate is Pikachu. Pichu and Raichu are cool though.

I don't like Pikachu as an icon.

As a pokemon in the game, it's alright.

Marketing Pikachu = Complete and total annoyance and cringe worthy mess.

In - game Pikachu = Actually pretty cool. All Smash Bros. versions of Pikachu are awesome as well, thanks to Ash being completely non-existent.

Edited by Chainey

Must be the anime that makes me pissed off about Pikachu.

"Pikachu, use Thundershock on Onix"

"WTF, hits!"

"WTF, sprinkler system!"

*Whips out Yellow Version*

"Wait, no damage!?!"

"Where the fuck is the sprinkler system?"

"Scratch that: Where the fuck is the Power Plant!?!"

My thoughts as a kid.

Must be the anime that makes me pissed off about Pikachu.

"WTF, hits!"

"WTF, sprinkler system!"

*Whips out Yellow Version*

"Wait, no damage!?!"

"Where the fuck is the sprinkler system?"

"Scratch that: Where the fuck is the Power Plant!?!"

My thoughts as a kid.

Imagine MY surprise when ghost moves didn't work on psychics, and finding out my only option to a ghost type was part poison...

I don't like Slaking too much, Traunt. :x

Well, they HAD to put that skill. Otherwise it would be hellish.

Imagine MY surprise when ghost moves didn't work on psychics, and finding out my only option to a ghost type was part poison...

As to that...That's why they nerfed the Psychic type in the second generation. Well, that, and the fact that the only moves that were strong against Psychic Pokemon were weak, in addition to being learned by Pokemon that were weak against Psychic moves. They also made Ghost moves super effective on them (Psychic types). Oh, and the Special split.

Edited by Jonathan Aulin

As to that...That's why they nerfed the Psychic type in the second generation. Well, that, and the fact that the only moves that were strong against Psychic Pokemon were weak, in addition to being learned by Pokemon that were weak against Psychic moves. They also made Ghost moves super effective on them (Psychic types). Oh, and the Special split.

Well they fucking needed it. Psychics were hilariously powerful, to the point that they had to rearrange the whole game just so psychics weren't so damn powerful. They even added two new types, one being strong to psychics, the other just flat out immune HOUNDOOM

That being said, can't wait for GSDS.

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf