Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

SETH FOR GAAAARM YEAH.

FE6!Pallie would be better, though.... because he'll have access to Garm, Vidofnir, and Audhulma at the same time! :awesome:

Rebecca!MU with Parthia and Brave Forge?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Radd?

He's pretty cute, but I've never used him since Navarre has the advantage of having long hair and several chapters lead, so I can't judge his performance. I'm going to try using him sometimes on one of my slower runs.

Ogma?

^Radd ends up amazing if you train him. Trust me.

Young Oifey (who can promote people)?

I'll take your word for it.

I'll have to test him out on Normal mode first, though, before deciding if I want to use in on the harder modes.

Oifey was so cute back then.

He's still a cool dude, but he was adorable when he was 14.

Joshua?

Joshua?

Radd seems to think he's a General when he's on a horse. Just remember to switch him back to Swordmaster, or you'll end up with. . .a general on a horse (go look at Team Skittles to see what I mean).

Joshua gets Soft Spot status for an awesome personality, decent looks, and the ability to go Assassin, BUT misses favorite because he doesn't have a paired ending with Rachel.

Lucia?

Colm?

Not cute, is stuck with Neimi, but is more useful than Rennac, so he's in the meh tier.

Delmud? (hope I got that person's name right!)

Not Rebecca.

Lachesis? (And here is where I realise that it was in fact Lakche for whom I came up with the nickname of Latchkey, but Lachesis happened to be playable first. Oh well. Epiphanies.)

Delmud? (hope I got that person's name right!)

He's pretty good looking in the TCG and fanarts, but could do with a better Mug.

Points for Charisma, though.

Lakche's either Goddess of Death or Goddess of Killing Things for me. I prefer the latter these days.

Sigurd the Manly?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lachesis? (And here is where I realise that it was in fact Lakche for whom I came up with the nickname of Latchkey, but Lachesis happened to be playable first. Oh well. Epiphanies.)

She looks cool, but that's all I know about her.

Hmm. . .Sigurd?