Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

Not quite. Axes have better hit in FE9 IIRC, and the hit formula in FE9 helps too.

Um, Stefan?

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Not quite. Axes have better hit in FE9 IIRC, and the hit formula in FE9 helps too.

Um, Stefan?

Ta ha ha, you know me well

Lethe?

Gheb.

No.

It's the same, at least Steel Axes get better, talking about Iron Axes, he should know better than to use Steel Axes in FE7 with base level Dorcas! It's the AS formula that changes, not much of an influence when Dorcas has in around over 60-70 Hit against average enemies. =/

Vika.

Ta ha ha, you know me well

Lethe?

I knew going for Trueblade would be a good idea!

Err, she's okay I guess.

Uh... Liliana? I dunno.

Also, FE9 uses full luck, FE7 uses half.

Edited by Lightning

Laura going on a picnic with you?

You do realise that if I say yes that it makes me look like I'm a pedo, right? So I'll pass on that one...

PEMN <_< :facepalm: And Dorcas has the same Hit as Boyd in FE9, even better thanks to the fact enemies lack Luck and Spd, that, or you're just "doin' it wrong" by getting him to hit the wrong side of the barn.

First of all, it is impossible for me to form an opinion on a unit if I don't use him (which I'm afraid counts as Personal Experience). Secondly, PEMN is only valid if we were either taking part in a debate or ranking him in a tier list (both of which we aren't doing). Thirdly, I'm getting much more hit with Boyd, probably because FE9 uses 2 Random Number Generators instead of 1, like in FE7. Oh and by the way, I don't use Boyd much in FE9 anyway (Kieran FTW!).

Um, er.........FE9!Titania?

Sanaki hugging you?

Yes, please! :wub:

First of all, it is impossible for me to form an opinion on a unit if I don't use him (which I'm afraid counts as Personal Experience). Secondly, PEMN is only valid if we were either taking part in a debate or ranking him in a tier list (both of which we aren't doing). Thirdly, I'm getting much more hit with Boyd, probably because FE9 uses 2 Random Number Generators instead of 1, like in FE7. Oh and by the way, I don't use Boyd much in FE9 anyway (Kieran FTW!).

What? Starting from FE6, they use 2RN systems. And PEMN doesn't apply just to debates, it applies to everything, because your experience won't always be the results others get, DON'T be a XxWolfxX 2.0. DON'T

Geitz.

Vika.

I don't want to be killed by NM, so no. plus she looks stoned all the time

You do realise that if I say yes that it makes me look like I'm a pedo, right? So I'll pass on that one...

That was meant for Soul. I got ninja'd. Second, pedo? Laura's like 16 or 17.

Lute.

Edited by Le Roi Lion

I don't want to be killed by NM, so no. plus she looks stoned all the time

Lute.

Before you edited your post I was going to say 'but of course' to Zihark

um um

Reyson?

you know you want that

How about some Marcia?

I'd take a look at my sig if I were you...

What? Starting from FE6, they use 2RN systems. And PEMN doesn't apply just to debates, it applies to everything, because your experience won't always be the results others get, DON'T be a XxWolfxX 2.0. DON'T

Everything except my opinion (besides, since I'm playing on the easiest difficulty setting it doesn't really matter if I use my personal experience or not - because people only care if I'm playing on Hard Mode). :lol:

I'd say she was about 12 years old, so...

Erm...Priscilla?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I'd take a look at my sig if I were you...

Ta ha ha, look at how I taunt!