Arden is the most broken character in the game

Emperor Hardin

You mean Tiltyu? I don't see why. All that video proved was that she hits hard when wrath activates, but that doesn't fix all her other problems (hai there durability).

I think the only thing that proves is that the player is given too many advantages, namely with the skills and Critical being obtained with 50+ kills.

Abusers already end up having a powerful army and they're rewarded even more with the Critical upon 50+ kills on a weapon..

Edited by Sirius

You mean Tiltyu? I don't see why. All that video proved was that she hits hard when wrath activates, but that doesn't fix all her other problems (hai there durability).

Both names are correct actually, Tailto is the translation used in Japan and Tiltyu is the fan translation.

Anyway, I think that killing Leptor is something that definitely not all characters are capable of. Although you still need a good dose of luck to do it without a holy weapon. I just think that Tailto is underestimated by many players while she's really a pretty good character that's worth the effort.(This is just my opinion though, others may disagree with me on this)

Both names are correct actually, Tailto is the translation used in Japan and Tiltyu is the fan translation.

Anyway, I think that killing Leptor is something that definitely not all characters are capable of. Although you still need a good dose of luck to do it without a holy weapon. I just think that Tailto is underestimated by many players while she's really a pretty good character that's worth the effort.(This is just my opinion though, others may disagree with me on this)

Actually the name they use in Japan is ティルテュ. None of the romanization names are official. *shot*

There's nothing special about any character killing Leptor.

Now Ishtar killing Epilogue!Yurius with the substitute army is a different story all together...

Actually the name they use in Japan is ティルテュ. None of the romanization names are official. *shot*

Actually, Tailto is the official romanization in Japan. Treasure and the TCG agreed.

This guy obviously cheated. I thought it was pretty interesting. "Emperor Arden" sounds like a pirate trying to say "Emperor Hardin" but come's out "Emperor 'ardin" :awesome:

Edited by luigi bros

Actually, Tailto is the official romanization in Japan. Treasure and the TCG agreed.

What happens in those cases when official romanizations contradict one another, then :?

A mess.

That would only be one more move. I guess it would help him since he could tan, but he'd be totally out done by Lex with his horse, Elite, and Neir Blood.

I agree about Inflation!Arden. He, Alec, and Noish were the only unusable units.

How come people don't complain about Lex's speed? It's low. Not Arden low but it still is.

I agree about Inflation!Arden. He, Alec, and Noish were the only unusable units.

How come people don't complain about Lex's speed? It's low. Not Arden low but it still is.

Lex has Minor Neir, Elite, and Hero Axe.

It's not like he's essential to your party, though.