Hi everyone!

Gordon Freemeow

Ello' I'm Meow!

You may refer to me as either: Meow, Meowerz, Miss Meow, Meowy, or whatever other names you can concoct. I've had had at least 50 bloody variants of my name from people giving me silly nicknames.

Anyhoo, a little about me you ask? Sure thing, love.

I'm sixteen years old, female, and I live in a place called Scotland, for those who have never heard of it. And YES we have internet up 'ere. It's a part of the United Kingdom for those who are still confused.

I live with me sis' and she's rather protective sometimes, but in weird ways... (You'll find out later I'm sure... -.-) I love her though, despite being a pleb sometimes...

More? Damn... You really want to know the whole mess don't you, love?

Favorite anime would have to be Haruhi. Simply brilliant anime, looking forward to watching the new "season" as soon as I get around to it. I still got a lot of animes on my list to finish.

Religious views? Aye, I'm Christian, but I'm not all "in your face", not that it matters as I don't get involved in the whole "who's right and who's wrong" argument really.

Generally friendly, can be a bit annoying I'll admit, but can't promise everyone will like me. I'd only be fooling myself then.

A formal welcome to you, Ms. Meow, and excellent job conveying the accent. (Assuming you have one.)

Indeed I do, it's a habit of typing like that, cause I'm so used to saying it like that, and people ask me what my accent would look like, so I started typing it out, and now it's a habit. Fortunately I don't speak entirely like I would in real life, or people would have trouble understanding me.

Anyhoo, enough about me, let's hear about some of you.

Well hello there Miss Meow. Welcome to Serenes Forest. This forum can be a little... crazy at times, but overall it's a decent place to kill some time on.

Hi there catwoman, I will try not to get a scratch from you :lol: Don't worry, enjoy the forums, but don't awake the savage cat.

Meow?

Catgirlmeow?

Catwoman?

CATWOMEOW!

Yo. Welcome. :3

Hi there catwoman, I will try not to get a scratch from you :lol: Don't worry, enjoy the forums, but don't awake the savage cat.

Meow?

Catgirlmeow?

Catwoman?

CATWOMEOW!

I've got to say that's the most creative one I've seen so far next to "Miss KittyWiskers"

Meow?

Catgirlmeow?

Catwoman?

CATWOMEOW!

I've got to say that's the most creative one I've seen so far next to "Miss KittyWiskers"

Why thank you. I usually don't reply to Intro threads because I don't have time, but your name intrigued me.

Meow?

Catgirlmeow?

Catwoman?

CATWOMEOW!

Why thank you. I usually don't reply to Intro threads because I don't have time, but your name intrigued me.

Now you're just trying to flatter me aren't you, love?

Interesting, the first Scottish person I've heard from on Serenes Forest. As stated in my location, I'm Welsh. Nice to have you on the forum, hope you stick around.

Interesting, the first Scottish person I've heard from on Serenes Forest. As stated in my location, I'm Welsh. Nice to have you on the forum, hope you stick around.

Exactly the same as Raven. Welcome to the forums :D

Glad to see all the warm welcomes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, or some shit like that.

Anyhoo, I'm into mysteries a LOT. Mysterious people, mysterious events, mysterious anything. So if anything strange or abnormal goes on, I'd love to hear about it from any of you. Just throwin' that out there.

Glad to see all the warm welcomes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, or some shit like that.

Anyhoo, I'm into mysteries a LOT. Mysterious people, mysterious events, mysterious anything. So if anything strange or abnormal goes on, I'd love to hear about it from any of you. Just throwin' that out there.

Well, this is mysterious enough.

I assure you...

I am not a one of the missing cats... >_>

<_<

>_>