The get it out of your system topic

luigi bros

Why must people color Idun's hair purple when drawing pictures of her? She's a silver-head for crying out loud!!!

That's the damn problem with ssome people, people keep saying Tailto, Tinny, Artur, Ishtar, Ishtor, Pent, Idun, Dierdre and Julia are silver haired. Dammit, they are NOT-I reapeat THEY ARE NOT silver haired, they have some kind of orchid, very light lavender or just plain white.ยด

The only silver haired is Micaiah.

In general anime, white = silver. And I've seen their official artwork pieces. How are you gonna tell me that the hair they have is "Orchid," or a "very light lavander?" That's like saying Selvaria has aquamarine hair, or Sephiroth has very light lavander colored hair! You obviously haven't been looking at the said official art.

Which brings up another thing. How come in some 2D games, the colors in the character's sprite don't reflect the colors in the official artwork? (Agahnim, I'm looking at you! :angry: )

Edited by Little Al

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Sephiroth didn't have silver hair (Which he does, BTW).

But Diardre's hair is indeed white and not silver.

:facepalm:

It looks like you completely ignored the "In general anime, white = silver." part of my previous post.

Edited by Little Al

I wanna get anger outta my system...

>=( Cause I'm mad

My summer started May 28...

Then ended yesterday.

Overall my summer felt way too short.

Before I went to school yesterday my allergies started working up. During the school day I gained a really big and painful headache.

GR!!!

It's not quite outta my system but I'll just keep droning on and on and on and everyone might get annoyed...

What kind of despicable cretin sits on the non-window seat of the bus when they don't have a seatmate, so as to block anybody from sitting next to them, and then can rest easy without crying themselves to sleep about how big a bitch they are every night?

The worst kind, that's what

2,000? The fuck? The most expensive one I've ever personally dealt with just to apply was like 50, and many waive the fee when applying online.

You must be lucky cause when I signed up for classes they billed me for 2000$ >.> and that dosen't even cover the tuition and only just for registering for classes.

Edited by Jason W.

To be honest... I don't like FE4. Srsly.

1) If you don't ride a horse, you almost suck

2) The maps and battles D-R-A-G on forever

3) Some of the Skills were either pointless or wtfbroken

4) As long as you have Holy Blood and you were a Gen 2 character, you were just about broken.

Yeah, I'm not seeing what's so awesome about this game. Rather play FE5 or something else.

Broken FE kicks Balanced FE's ass. Balanced is boring form some offensive walls and hope the RNG doesn't screw you bullshit due to the nature of the RNG. Broken is watch the meatbags drop like flies to pretty animations, and actually know what you're doing won't get randomly screwed up thanks to the RNG being massively in your favor.

Of course FE4 has other problems, but the point is to roll in the broken.

Edited by Rehab

Fire Emblem isn't a very smart series at its most balanced, either. At least broken is a good distraction as opposed to unit wall construction.

Edited by Rehab

Why doesn't anyone ever PM me

Why must this computer suck so much

Why must chocolate be so delicious and so bad for you at the same time

One time I had a very graphic dream in which Stefan and I were in bed and Stefan topped and the rest of the details are a blur don't ask no no no just don't ask

My stories never get any feedback

I LOVE FRUIT AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE MELONS WHY MUST THEY BE SO EXPENSIVE oh well they're so worth it

I had another dream where I woke up in my bigger bed at my dad's house and Zihark was next to me

NINO DOES NOT SUCK. KARLA SUCKS BUT SHE IS STILL A GENUINE SWORDMASTER AND LUCIA SUCKS AND ISN'T EVEN A SWORDMASTER AT ALL, NO WAY, WHY DOES SHE EVEN EXIST

I like feedback

I LOVE LIFE BWAHAHAAH

Reply to my topics more. I feel small and undernoticed.

I'm eating corn. I like corn.

I LOVE YOU ALL HOLD ME <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3</3

Why doesn't anyone ever PM me

Why must this computer suck so much

Why must chocolate be so delicious and so bad for you at the same time

One time I had a very graphic dream in which Stefan and I were in bed and Stefan topped and the rest of the details are a blur don't ask no no no just don't ask

My stories never get any feedback

I LOVE FRUIT AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE MELONS WHY MUST THEY BE SO EXPENSIVE oh well they're so worth it

I had another dream where I woke up in my bigger bed at my dad's house and Zihark was next to me

NINO DOES NOT SUCK. KARLA SUCKS BUT SHE IS STILL A GENUINE SWORDMASTER AND LUCIA SUCKS AND ISN'T EVEN A SWORDMASTER AT ALL, NO WAY, WHY DOES SHE EVEN EXIST

I like feedback

I LOVE LIFE BWAHAHAAH

Reply to my topics more. I feel small and undernoticed.

I'm eating corn. I like corn.

I LOVE YOU ALL HOLD ME <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3</3

I could pm you now it you want =3 I've never really had anything to make one to you about D=

Haha I got a new one and it's more than 10x better than my old one >=D

I hate that too.

Hey Bizz, I must ask you something...

omgasp

FRUITZ SECTION IN THE PYRAMID IS MY FAV!!! =) My dad would never let us get anything expensive, so I've never had a melon in my life. =/

who will you sleep with next?

=O I LIKE LUCIA (AND HAVEN'T SAID A THING ABOUT THE OTHER TWO... SO....... I HAVE NUTHIN TO SAY TO THOSE...

Huh? What? You like us to feed you back? Hmm... what does this make me think of?...

WELL I DON'T!!!

Wait a sec... who are you? Do I know you at all?

omg corn!!! I love corn... well... only if it's flavored first. Then I love corn =)

<3 HI BIZZ

Why do some people on here have such close minds? It really makes them hard to talk too.

Whoops, that was Rennac. Regardless, if you want the good shit, give it.

Edited by Rehab

Fire Emblem isn't a very smart series at its most balanced, either. At least broken is a good distraction as opposed to unit wall construction.

That, sir, is what makes the game boring: overall brokenness. Why else do I talk about FEDS and, say, FE3 B2 supposed to FE10? Or even FE9? They're retardedly easy (well at least FE10 has its moments).