... End of the world?

Lux Aeterna

And that, dear children, is how to ignore a mod completely. 8D

I'm sorry ;_;

We kind of already covered what could kill us by 2012 though. Mostly nukes and crazy people. I ran out of ideas too fast.

Oh! How about what could kill us by 2011?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry ;_;

We kind of already covered what could kill us by 2012 though. Mostly nukes and crazy people. I ran out of ideas too fast.

You're reaching a bit there, bucko.

I'm sorry ;_;

You're reaching a bit there, bucko.

Come on. Seriously, how long could it take to kill everyone on earth during a full scale nuclear war? Would it really take more than a year or two?

Alright, that's enough guys. Get this train back on the rails, or there'll be warnings to hand out.

OH REALLY WHY DO YOU THINK THAT

I think we're all overlooking Y2K though. The truth is, the machines declared war on the human race and won and put us all in a simulated reality. We think it's the year 2009 but in fact, it's closer to the year 1999.

Also, remember in Ghostbusters "DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS"? It's just as true for nuclear war as it is for group urination.

Edited by Death

Some people have actually gotten serious, and spent a boatload of money to buy bunkers to protect themselves, if you google search 2012 you can find the forums. Its ridiculous in my opinion. >_> I browsed the forums for a few days then lost interest.

No, I'd imagine it would take a couple hours, if everyone fires at once.

Don't Generals have any tact anymore? Sure throwing everything you've got into the first punch is flashy... really flashy, but what's the point?

Alright, that's enough guys. Get this train back on the rails, or there'll be warnings to hand out.

OH REALLY WHY DO YOU THINK THAT

I think we're all overlooking Y2K though. The truth is, the machines declared war on the human race and won and put us all in a simulated reality. We think it's the year 2009 but in fact, it's closer to the year 1999.

Also, remember in Ghostbusters "DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS"? It's just as true for nuclear war as it is for group urination.

Did you just post a slightly altered quote from the Matrix?

Oh and screw Y2K. If people want to worry about a wolrdwide catastrophe, they need to worry about Y2012K, if ya know what I mean ;)

(Why did I wink? :/ )

Some people have actually gotten serious, and spent a boatload of money to buy bunkers to protect themselves, if you google search 2012 you can find the forums. Its ridiculous in my opinion. >_> I browsed the forums for a few days then lost interest.

Don't be too hard on the paranoid people. At the end of the day, they'll have kick ass bunkers, then we can go hang out with them in there bunkers and play video games or something. And what will the normal people have? All the normal people get is to say "I told you so" and trust me, it's a highly overated phrase, boring to say nowadays. Now I can't afford a bunker, but I like the idea of having one :)

Behold and stand in awe of people who are so certain of something without ever doing something as simple as looking into it.

Behold and stand in awe of people who are so certain of something without ever doing something as simple as looking into it.

Even today I read that Mayans are not claiming 2012 to be the end of mankind. They say it's a Western, Christian idea. Imagine that! :lol:

Now Nostradamus sounds like even more of a fake.

Even today I read that Mayans are not claiming 2012 to be the end of mankind. They say it's a Western, Christian idea. Imagine that! :lol:

Now Nostradamus sounds like even more of a fake.

Most people just listen to something one time and make a judgment on it without any research or any after thought. That saves people time, and though it's dumb, ignorant, and dangerous, it's how most of us are. We all do this crap in some area of our lives... some folks just do it in all areas of their lives.

Nostradamus is dead though... he's been dead since before frilled shirts went out of style. Leave'em alone :lol:

:Dozla: "I see men in the future... poking fun... at me... *gasp*"