Karel Karla

Oujay

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better

• Karel
    • Karla

Karla is awesome because she sucks and Bartre is awesome, and is much better than Nino who just sucks and is tedious to use no matter what. Whoever said this is debatable is silly.

Karla vs Karel, I dunno. I like to use them both and give them an A support. Harken sucks, so yay Karel, but Bartre is amazing, so yay Karla. Karel has better supports, but Karla's sprite is probably second only to Lyn's hilarious Sol Katti animation. I guess I'll vote Karla just because she has so few votes and deserves more love.

Karla is awesome because she sucks and Bartre is awesome, and is much better than Nino who just sucks and is tedious to use no matter what. Whoever said this is debatable is silly.

Since when did Nino come into this topic? :blink:

How is this even an issue.

Karla comes with weaker bases and comes right before everyone and everything can PWN her.

And you have to waste a hero crest and actually use Bartre!

And to the people who voted for Karla, who can honestly say they chose Karla NOT because she's a girl or relativly attractive or for the LOLZ.

Edited by Rennac

Someone said something about "Nino vs Karla is debatable" earlier in the topic iirc.

It really is, because while Nino's stats are worse, Karla has an unfortunate recruitment requirement.

Karel vs. Karla isn't really debatable though, unless you think Karel not allowing you to use Harken is just the worst thing ever.

lol @ Karel vs Karla. Does not getting Harken suck more, or does using Bartre suck more? Sounds like a fun debaet.

Whoever said Harken >>>>>>>>>>>>> Karel, I disagree and I think you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.

lol @ Karel vs Karla. Does not getting Harken suck more, or does using Bartre suck more? Sounds like a fun debaet.

Whoever said Harken >>>>>>>>>>>>> Karel, I disagree and I think you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I agree with this logic

Harken doesn't have any looks going for him, either. Karel is the traditionally hot swordmaster that every Fire Emblem game needs, and best of all it seems to run in the family because Karla's hot, too!

Dude, think about it: What if Fir got Bartre's looks instead?

Yeesh

And to the people who voted for Karla, who can honestly say they chose Karla NOT because she's a girl or relativly attractive or for the LOLZ.

Me. The question is who's better, not who's more useful. Karla had

great stats in the two times that I've trained her.

No one said that there was. You have a right to your own thoughts.

Edited by April

How is this even an issue.

Karla comes with weaker bases and comes right before everyone and everything can PWN her.

And you have to waste a hero crest and actually use Bartre!

No, I actually find her more useful than Karel and that you can have heralong with harken. But Harken and Karel ain't a possibility. Plus like Karel she comes with a Wo Dao. Plus I like using Bartre.

I agree with this logic

Harken doesn't have any looks going for him, either. Karel is the traditionally hot swordmaster that every Fire Emblem game needs, and best of all it seems to run in the family because Karla's hot, too!

Dude, think about it: What if Fir got Bartre's looks instead?

Yeesh

Not as hawt as Lloyd. =3

Me. The question is who's better, not who's more useful. Karla had

great stats in the two times that I've trained her.

No one said that there was. You have a right to your own thoughts.

Plus if Guy comes to mind, both her and Kaerl don't cost you a Hero Crest either!

-----

Here are the swordmasters in this game and what they suffer from...

Guy- Joins earliest, but he cost you 10K to class change andthat he hardly grows no Str for god sake.

Karel-Great character to have, but he penalizes you by not having the better more Res defensive character, Harken! Plus no Brave Sword either, unless that you use the mine glitch in chapter 32X in Hectors game by having a Brave Sword hero pass over his weapon to the Door Key dropping General.

Karla-Forces you to use Bartre, but she doesn't revoke Harken, like Karel. Plus Bartre isn't a bad character to use who is better than Dorcas anyway.