More to 4-E part 2 intro dialogue?

In the second endgame chapter for part 4 (Black Knight vs Ike), if you have Tibarn or Mist in your group for the Tower of Guidance, they each say something unique after the brief video of Ike doing the attacks the "mercenary/Hero" class did in other FE games (high jumping flip attack on the Black Knight).

Anyways, Tibarn approaches Ike and states how the Black Knight is his prey yet allows Ike to duel him from the "I will surpass Gawain by killing Ike" speech. Also worth noting is if Tibarn isn't in your group, that entire explanation BK gives is completely omitted and not "transferred" to Ike.

Additionally, Mist doesn't say much but she approaches Ike with concern much like she expressed in Path of Radiance and Ike stating he'll be alright.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has noticed any other characters, probably ones that were closely tied to Ike and the Black Knight from Path of Radiance, say anything at all to Ike/Black Knight if you brought them into the Tower with you. I've played through the game 6 times but am certain that I've never brought in at least 40 of the total character count. Everyone else just stares at Levail and the other enemies :P

I couldn't find any script information on the website for this chapter (I've read the stuff about Sanaki telling Levail to bring down the barrier but was more interested in what happens before you get to the preparation screen) relating to this but would appreciate any feedback.

I don't think there's anything else other than what you mentioned. The parts of the script that you're looking for are all here, I think:

Black Knight: You've come. Welcome, son of Gawain. Welcome all, courageous warriors.

Ike: ...

Ike: I wonder how I didn't notice? Your composure, bearing, voice... It seems obvious in retrospect.

Black Knight: ...

Ike: I wish I'd had the chance to fight you... or see you fight, General. Then I would've known a lot sooner.

Black Knight: Unfortunately for both of us, that opportunity never came.

Ike: So, it really is you. The Black Knight... No, General Zelgius!

Zelgius: Ike. I have long looked forward to the day we would fight again. Now that it is here, let us not delay any longer. Raise your sword and begin!

Ike: Let's finish this!

Tibarn: Stop right there. I've got a debt to settle with this scum.

Zelgius: True, your revenge against me remains incomplete. However, may I ask you to step aside for now? Though at different times, Ike and I both learned the way of the sword from the same master one of Daein's famous Four Riders, General Gawain. He left Daein under an assumed name and formed a mercenary company. I was entranced by Greil's swordsmanship while he was in Daein. I studied under him, I fought next to him... I idolized him. When he left, I was crushed. I vowed to find him again, and challenge him to a duel. I had to know if I had surpassed him! Three years ago, I caught up to Greil. I challenged him to a duel, and was victorious. But, something was wrong... The fight had been too simple. I thought I'd never feel satisfaction again. Then, Ike told me why it had been so easy. Greil had severed all the tendons in his right hand, and swore never again to draw a blade. Can you imagine my joy at the news? I knew that a swordsman of his stature couldn't have been so easy to defeat!

Zelgius: My master's skills were passed down to his son, Ike. I will defeat him and finally surpass my master! I trust that you understand. Once our fight is finished, I will allow you to settle your quarrel, Hawk King.

Ike: Please, Tibarn.

Tibarn: ...Fine. If you're taking my place, you'd better win. Got that?

Ike: Of course. This is my chance to avenge my father's death. This time, he won't walk away.

Zelgius: Let us begin.

Mist: Ike! Be careful!

Ike: Trust me, all right?

Mist: ...Fine.

Zelgius: I won't allow anyone to interfere with our fight.

Ike: Agreed. It's better this way. I can focus on you!

Zelgius: No draw. No escape. One wins. One loses. We shall end this. One of us will live... And one of us will die.

Ike: I'm ready. Good-bye, General Zelgius.

• 1 month later...

What?! You miss out on a very significant chunk of the BK's past if you don't take Tibarn to the final chapter?!

Sorry, that just seems wierd.

One thing I wanted to ask, though. (SPOILERS) I didn't take Tibarn, but I did take Naesala, and

after 4-1, when Micaiah tears up Daein's blood pact,Sothe says there's another one, to which Naesala replies: "That's mine." i.e. there was a blood pact on Kilavis. Does this scene take place only if you take Naesala to endgame? Because it explains why he goes trator all the time.

after 4-1, when Micaiah tears up Daein's blood pact,Sothe says there's another one, to which Naesala replies: "That's mine." i.e. there was a blood pact on Kilavis. Does this scene take place only if you take Naesala to endgame? Because it explains why he goes trator all the time.

That's funny, because I remember reading you could only get that scene if you take Naesala. I've never taken Naesala, but I could swear I saw that scene on my first run.

That's funny, because I remember reading you could only get that scene if you take Naesala. I've never taken Naesala, but I could swear I saw that scene on my first run.

You do get Naesalas blood pact if you don't bring but you don't get him saying "that's mine" You get Sanaki saying she's going to give it to Naesala.

You do get Naesalas blood pact if you don't bring but you don't get him saying "that's mine" You get Sanaki saying she's going to give it to Naesala.

That's what I meant. I could swear he took it, even though I didn't bring him. I was rather confused.