Kishuna

Oujay

Yeah, I battled him. Got all four of his sidequests. He's not that hard actually. In the first sidequest, you could block the forts to prevent the reinforcements and then have your army hit him with full force in the next turn. In the fourth sidequest, I think I used Light Brand with Karla. iirc Kishuna had horrible resistance.

As for the third sidequest, I think I tried fighting him once but I never really tried to defeat him. I always just leave him alone because I'd rather have silver weapons than C-rank tomes with a staff that's not that good since Mend is sufficient.

Yeah, I battled him. Got all four of his sidequests. He's not that hard actually. In the first sidequest, you could block the forts to prevent the reinforcements and then have your army hit him with full force in the next turn. In the fourth sidequest, I think I used Light Brand with Karla. iirc Kishuna had horrible resistance.

As for the third sidequest, I think I tried fighting him once but I never really tried to defeat him. I always just leave him alone because I'd rather have silver weapons than C-rank tomes with a staff that's not that good since Mend is sufficient.

wait he apears in 4 chapters :blink: I didn't know that.

wait he apears in 4 chapters :blink: I didn't know that.

No, he actually appears in three chapters. The other one is called a Kishuna sidequest because Kishuna needs to be killed as part of the requirement, and because you also need to complete that sidequest, along with the other three, to unlock an extra picture at the end.

I've beaten him. In 19 (Hector Mode) I've killed him in one hit with level 20/3 Raven with a Killing Edge.

In 23x (Hector Mode) I never kill him but I attack him. FE7 is the game that I'm magic happy in so I'd rather have the tomes.

In 32x he's hard to hit but he isn't THAT hard so I can easily beat him with my arena abused team.

Yes... but don't expect to beat him in one turn if you don't have an arena abused team or got lucky with a silver lance crit. (he leaves the next turn after you attack him..)

Don't need an arena abused team. If you have saved Guy's Killing Edge and have Hector use a Silver Axe (Should have gotten it in one of his chapters earlier), and maybe with a Silver Lance. Of course this is a whole lot easier if you have the Wind Sword from the MKDD bonus disk transfer since Kishuna doesn't really have any res and that you cannot get any other element sword until the 20ish chapters.

Yes... but don't expect to beat him in one turn if you don't have an arena abused team or got lucky with a silver lance crit. (he leaves the next turn after you attack him..)

Don't need an arena abused team. If you have saved Guy's Killing Edge and have Hector use a Silver Axe (Should have gotten it in one of his chapters earlier), and maybe with a Silver Lance. Of course this is a whole lot easier if you have the Wind Sword from the MKDD bonus disk transfer since Kishuna doesn't really have any res and that you cannot get any other element sword until the 20ish chapters.

Yeah, but you have to hope for a critical.

• 2 weeks later...

The only times I've managed to beat Kishuna was on Eliwood's mode, where it doesn't matter. On Hector's mode, I have horrible luck with 50-60 hit rates, and I'm too lazy to restart.