Game you put the most hours into?

PostPavilion

Suikoden Tactics, Fire Emblem, or Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (the first one I ever played) warm fuzzies...

Suikoden Tactics was about 80 hours from all my files, ITS SO FRUSTRATING THOUGH!!!

Fire Emblem probably around 130 hours... sweet

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones OVER 9000!!!! not really, but probably 300 hours in all... (I've beat the game in so many ways so many times)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warcraft III, Starcraft Brood War, Cho Ren Sha, Fire Emblem 7.

It is not difficult for me to believe that I have at least a month of my life into WCIII over the many years that I have played it.

EDIT-Also Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl b/c I play it w/ friends at college a lot.

Edited by SeverIan

In a single playthrough?

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, with over 300 hours. I don't have the game anymore, and think that file was deleted anyway, so I can't check and give a more precise number. If I remember correctly, that one was because I had a habit at the time of leaving my GBA SP turned on for up to a few hours between sessions playing it.

I may have put that much time in other games over multiple playthroughs, I really have no idea but would expect I have for at least a couple. Pokemon Gold and Fire Emblem 7 are probably included in that number.

Ironically, I'd have to say Mario Kart Wii. Normally, I'd just finish the game in few weeks and probably never go back to it. In MKWii I finally got to 9999 after all those months of screwage and communication errors. The feeling is good once you achieved. (That's what I think at least).

Pokemon's an exception: 270 something hours on Diamond and 300ish on Platinum.

I have about 250 hours on Pokemon Pearl, which is probably among the most I have of anything.

Animal Crossing: Wild World might be beyond that. I for two or three years, I had played it everyday (I missed probably less than ten days during that whole period) until my favourite villager left. Then I stopped playing almost completely...

SSBM must also be very high for me. I've cleared my records quite often, however, so I can't be sure of exactly how long I've played it (?), on my save alone.

Actually after thinking about it I've probably played both Etrian Odyssey games for a combined total of 400 hours or more. I guess the runner up would be Pokemon Pearl at over 200 hours.

Brawl probably has the most. I have a little over 400 hours in that game. After that I got about 200 hours in Pokemon Leafgreen. I actually don't check that much, so these are just guesses at the highest. FE9 might be up near 200 as well.

Pokemon Series.

Over the past three months, I've already clammed over 200 hrs in Pokemon Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green together.

And for Diamond and Platinum over 250 in each.

Breath of Fire IV is runner up for putting over 144 hrs into it!

Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town is the game that I've probably spent the most time on though.

The game series I've put the most hours into is by far the Pokémon series, with a combined (Ruby, Emerald, LG, RF, Colosseum, XD, Diamond, Platinum x2) total of +3165 hours. The + is there because the record holder of all carts is my Emerald one, with its timer capped since last year and having played a lot of hours beyond that cap.

Honorable mention goes to :

- Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine : don't even know how many hours I've played it, but since I play it on a somewhat regular basis since 14 years ago, you can guess it probably has somewhere around the same total hour as the Pokémon series. And don't forget I own its original Japanese version, Puyo Puyo 2 Ketteiban, as well, since last year.

- Fire Emblem series : Don't have an exact number, but the combined total should be over 2500 hours, having finished FE4 nine times, FE7 four times, FE8 one time, and FE9 five times. Obviously the record holder in the series is FE4, with an estimated 950 hours total, as my play time on each playthrough go between 95 to 110 hours.

- Super Smash Bros Melee : Switch-on numbers : 481 ; Switch-on time = 786:25 hours ; Playing time = 383:18 hours.

- Star Ocean The Second Story : around 500 hours total, with +200 hours for each of my two finished Claude and Rena runs on the French version of it, and 75 hours on my ongoing Rena run on the Japanese version of it.

- Tokimeki Memorial series : combined total of around 200 hours, most of them spent on the SNES version of the first game with around 120 hours (all chars' Endings unlocked). Record is ongoing, as I'm currently playing TM1 (PS1 version), Nijiiro no Seishun, and TM2, and have lots of TM games I own but haven't started yet ; this series will probably be a contender for the Pokémon series in the future.

- Mitsumete Knight : around 165 hours of play. Ongoing, as I completed 11 out of the 15 chars' Ending and gallery. And let's not count the Title List, which is even more incomplete than the Mitsumete Gallery ; as well as the fact I haven't yet unlocked one of the Mini-games, as well as most items in the Secret Shop.

- Sonic series : Again I can't count how many hours I spent before them. But I did spent a lot on the Megadrive Sonic games when I was a kid.

- Streets of Rage series : Same deal, I played them a lot but can't tell an exact number. Still play them from time to time nowadays. I always had a soft spot for SoR2 over SoR1.

- Super Monaco series : Same deal as above. To say you how much I've played them, I even pushed up to winning five Master Mode Championships in a row on Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP2 once, just to see if that game even have a real ending after finishing X numbers of Championships, like in SMGP1.

- Soul Blade : Probably the Fighter game I've spent the most time on. Can't remember how much, but as a reference, I've unlocked all Secrets and finished all Modes back then.

And really, this applies to most of the older games of my Megadrive collection. I've played them to death back then.

Edited by AceNoctali

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2

2. Golden Eye 64

3. Pokemon Sapphire

4. Fire Emblem

5. KOTOR

Why are all these people saying recent games. IT SHOWS YOUR YOUNG

Edited by Lord Trelem

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2

2. Golden Eye 64

3. Pokemon Sapphire

4. Fire Emblem