Fucking Affirmitive Action

General Spoon

one time i gave a tissue to someone who had the flu.

do i get a nobel peace prize? or do i have to be in an influential governmental position to even have a chance?

HAHAHHH!!!

Why do you guys even care about the Nobel Peace Prize anyway?

I don't think Obama winning it had anything to do with affirmative action. That was more focused on bringing fairness into the picture, which failed horribly I might add, but the point is, it's not really related. More likely, these people have total... total blind faith in this President, and that he can bring us one step closer to peace, or something platituidous like that.

Or maybe Obama girl had something to do with this? :|

HAHAHHH!!!

Why do you guys even care about the Nobel Peace Prize anyway?

I don't think Obama winning it had anything to do with affirmative action. That was more focused on bringing fairness into the picture, which failed horribly I might add, but the point is, it's not really related. More likely, these people have total... total blind faith in this President, and that he can bring us one step closer to peace, or something platituidous like that.

Or maybe Obama girl had something to do with this? :|

She slept with the entire committee to make sure Obama got the prize. >.>;;

Actually, my Justice teacher, a former Israeli soldier in the IDF (Not the mindless ARABS ARE BAD Jew mind you.) believes that Obama received the award not for what he has done, but what he hasn't done.

That is the one time I have ever disagreed with him, because he's a fucking genius anyway.

Actually, my Justice teacher, a former Israeli soldier in the IDF (Not the mindless ARABS ARE BAD Jew mind you.) believes that Obama received the award not for what he has done, but what he hasn't done.

Yeah, Obama has spent all this time piling stuff on his plate, but some needs to tell him, "It's chow time, motha fucka! Time to do something!"