itt we draw fe maps in paint without looking

Mekkah

and then check to see how wrong you were

Dragon's Gate (FE7)

dragons_gate_in_paint-ReWKG.png

real map

I think I did pretty well! Forgot to mark one of the secret shops, the actual wall to the throne hall is way weirder, and I forgot the way the archer/fighter chamber was chained to the central room...I knew you could counter the roaming Nomads with a ranged attacker if you stood near their connected point, but not exactly what that looked like. Also everything is out of proportion but that was to be expected!

Oh, and I also forgot the southern door to the central room and some other things I cba mentioning.

EDIT: Btw, please resize your image so that it doesn't stretch the page or link instead of using img tags to make the thread more user friendly. Thanks! (that means you B2BD)

Edited by Mekkah

Whereabouts Unknown

whereaboutsunknown.png17h.png

Ehh, not too bad in comparison... A few pillars missing and some rooms and corridors are wider than I had thought, but I'm still pretty pleased with that.

i just want to say

EDIT: Btw, please resize your image so that it doesn't stretch the page or link instead of using img tags to make the thread more user friendly. Thanks! (that means you B2BD)

You know, you should post stuff like this instead of editing it in. Edits are very easy to miss and it's very likely I would have missed that one if I wasn't in one of my more attentive moods.

Edited by Athena's Chest