I Learned Something Today

irock708

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously lmao.

Today I learned that I have very low 80%'s in four of my seven classes. VERY LOW. 8DDD

lame

haet low marks

Today I learned that I am even more awesome than I previously thought.

Obviously lmao.

Today I learned that I have very low 80%'s in four of my seven classes. VERY LOW. 8DDD

lame

haet low marks

Tell me about it.

My parents hate them even more. *prepares for verbal ass-kicking*

Today I learned that people can actually be intimidated into NOT entering a tournament. (Lolwut.)

I'm sorry ;___;

I moved from the west coast to the east coast, too. (CA to MD.) It sucks. :/

Thanks.

you like west coast or east coast better?

I learned to cry. :awesome:

Everyone cries! like me, I cried at the end of Mother 3, and in a scene in Valkyria Chronicles.

I'm sorry ;___;

Thanks.

Everyone cries! like me, I cried at the end of Mother 3, and in a scene in Valkyria Chronicles.

So how far are you in VC? Did you beat it already?

I learned to beat Assassin's Creed right now as of this post.

I'm sorry ;___;

Thanks.

West coast > east coast.

Seriously. :|

I hated this place the moment I found out I was gonna move. :|

Today I learned two or three combo moves for Yoshimitsu in Tekken Tag :o (one of the best Tekken games ever, yayyy)

Today I learned two or three combo moves for Yoshimitsu in Tekken Tag :o (one of the best Tekken games ever, yayyy)

Today I learned irock plays tag tournament.

Besides that, I learned I really should have studied for that test.

Edited by Pride

Thursday I learnt that I can just about scrape a pass in surprise tests.

Friday I learnt that I should catch trains earlier.

Today I've learnt... well... that I should probably use a towel instead of my tshirt. Yeah.

I'm sorry ;___;

Thanks.

So how far are you in VC? Did you beat it already?

I learned to beat Assassin's Creed right now as of this post.

No, but I am near beating it.

Today I learned nothing of interest, so far.

Correction: I play Tekken in general, although 3 and Tag Tournament are my favorites. I hate the 4th, and I hate the 5th one even more. The 2nd one is soopah clunky for me, lol. Never played the first one, though, and will definitely not play the 6th, heh.

Today I also learned that one of the people closest to me sucks at cheering me up.

Correction: I play Tekken in general, although 3 and Tag Tournament are my favorites. I hate the 4th, and I hate the 5th one even more. The 2nd one is soopah clunky for me, lol. Never played the first one, though, and will definitely not play the 6th, heh.

Today I also learned that one of the people closest to me sucks at cheering me up.

Tekken 2 and 3 were just awesome. Lei Wulong and Marshal Law (and his son, although he's not quite so great as Marshal) are immense. Favourite characters of mine, those.

Tekken 2 and 3 were just awesome. Lei Wulong and Marshal Law (and his son, although he's not quite so great as Marshal) are immense. Favourite characters of mine, those.

I remember when I first played Tekken 2, I went "lolewwww." I prefer the third one better, honestly. Favorite characters: Yoshimitsu (dur) and Paul. Paul is awesome.