I Learned Something Today

irock708

The saying "You learn something new everyday" is totally true. Whether it's just a small fact, something that completely CHANGES YOUR LIFE, or something you really don't care about, we all totally learn something new each and every day [/cheesiness].

Post what you learned today here.

Today I learned:

-that I don't have a lot of coins in my coin jar

-that no matter what I do, stupid colleges will still keep sending me crap even though I won't be applying to them

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saying "You learn something new everyday" is totally true. Whether it's just a small fact, something that completely CHANGES YOUR LIFE, or something you really don't care about, we all totally learn something new each and every day [/cheesiness].

That that statement isn't completely true -_-

Today I learned that I was lazy enough to stay in bed until 4pm.

Awesome.

Today i learned that cats are extremely difficult to train. (i mean i always kinda knew that but today i really understood it.)

Today I learned that I was lazy enough to stay in bed until 4pm.

Awesome.

Today i learned that cats are extremely difficult to train. (i mean i always kinda knew that but today i really understood it.)

I know what you mean about training cats.

Today i learned to train a dog.

Today I found out that typing something in Finale NotePad is very repetitive and gets boring after a while

I hate that program so goddamn much. I was in a music technology class in tenth grade, and just buhhh. @___@

Today I learned that Otacon from the MGS series went to MIT and got Bachelor's and Master's degrees at Princeton. What a nerd D:

Today I found out that typing something in Finale NotePad is very repetitive and gets boring after a while

I hate that program so goddamn much. I was in a music technology class in tenth grade, and just buhhh. @___@

Today I learned that Otacon from the MGS series went to MIT and got Bachelor's and Master's degrees at Princeton. What a nerd D:

It's not like I have any choice, I have to teach my choir songs from Les Mis and for that I have to type ut the singing voices separately

It's not like I have any choice, I have to teach my choir songs from Les Mis and for that I have to type ut the singing voices separately

Ah. Well, good luck with that then. After my music tech class, I realized that I would never want to go into the music profession lawlz.

Ah. Well, good luck with that then. After my music tech class, I realized that I would never want to go into the music profession lawlz.

Well, my dream is to be on West End one day, but the problem is that I never took musical education(I kinda had it when I was born)

Today I learned that putting off work to the last minute sucks. Especially when your brother takes the only way you can finish said work for an hour.

That's a lie. I procrastinate all the time and it's FUNNNNN[/sarcasm]

I also learned today that someone got ran over by a cyclist. :awesome:

You okay?

Yeah I'm fine I think it hurt him more than me with the falling of the bike and all.

thanks for asking though.