Suggestions for what to add to the site?

VincentASM

I was working on a Berwick Saga section a long time ago, but stopped due to lack of interest and because I screwed up my PC that could actually emulate it. I probably won't be doing anything on it until PS2 emulation becomes more low tech PC-friendly ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....

Well, looked behind your link... I think I'm cured of my Berwick interest for a long while.

Nah, don't bother progressing with that, it simple doesn't match the FE theme IMO. But thanks for the link anyways.

I've seen a translation of the fe4 mange (don't know which one) up to chapter 12 or so around here, things like that are much better to put a focus on for this page.

well i would like to see a new design of the page, no offense but it lacks of color, maybe colors like blue,red,black, maybe a gallery where you can hear the songs of the games, i knoe they're already on youtube but it would be nice to hear them in here, and maybe more pictures of the characters

a poster with the images of how the characters look in the game would be nice

that's my ideas hope they serve for something

my mail is arturo.g89@hotmail.com if im of any service

I don't have any opinions about promotion videos, but videos in general are definitely something that I'd like to add. Although, these days, I don't really have the time or willpower to collect videos or add any of my own. So I'll have to ask other people to help.

Maybe you can ask people like Vergil who have the playthroughs on videos already (this is what you were thinking, right?).

And maybe you can ask some people about adding their "Let's Play Fire Emblem ___" to the site. That'd be awesome. XD

On that note, what exactly would your policy be on these? I'm in the process of an FE4 playthrough at the moment, (although the sound can get a little bit wierd at times) in which I try to follow the canon plotline as close as possible. (although I'm not using the latest version of the translation patch. The opening convo of chapter 4 glitched up but the rest seems to be OK [Edda will probably glitch up too, from what I've heared])

I'm just wondering what the purpose of these videos would be? Are they mean't to inform about story of gameplay?

I'd also say you'd need at least 2 playthroughs of FE4, or at least fotage of several different pairings. Just about every playthrough on Youtube I've seen uses the 'optimised' pairings (i.e. Levin/Tiltyu, Sylvia/No-one ,etc.) and, IMO, just seeing that really doesn't convey the diversity of the love system. It seems to convey the notion that they're's only one way to play the game, which, IMO, is the exact opposite of what FE4's about. Sorry if it sounds like I'm going on a bit of a rant here.

well i would like to see a new design of the page, no offense but it lacks of color, maybe colors like blue,red,black, maybe a gallery where you can hear the songs of the games, i knoe they're already on youtube but it would be nice to hear them in here, and maybe more pictures of the characters

a poster with the images of how the characters look in the game would be nice

that's my ideas hope they serve for something

my mail is arturo.g89@hotmail.com if im of any service

There is already a link for the songs. Check here -> http://www.serenesforest.net/music/

Regarding Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, I am curious as to the average stats/growth rates/classes/base stats of No-namezaki the generic soldiers who join up.

I just thought it would be nice to know, but I'm quite expecting them to be very "generic", with them simply being class growths/class base stats, but perhaps not~ Don't really give this a high priority, it's not that important~ ^^;

Uhm.. I have one. Why don't we post image direct from our computer to the forums? Because after a long time, some link can "die". And it can be hard for some member who wanted to post a pic ( don't know how to post or have to register to Photobucket, and ect.)

I probably won't be doing anything on it until PS2 emulation becomes more low tech PC-friendly ^^;;;

You know that isn't going to happen, Vincent. >_>

Leaving the quote screwed on purpose to prove a point.

Edited by TheEnd

FE6 Death Quotes

(If Guinevere is present in the story and Lilina not deployed or dead)

Roy: Everyone I'm sorry.

Guinevere: Roy don't die

(If Lilina is deployed)

Lilina:I-I I'm sorry...

(If Lilina and Guinevere are not present and Marcus is deployed)

Marcus: Master Roy forgive me!

(If Lilina and Marcus is either dead or not deployed and Guinevere not present in the story.)

Roy: Everyone.. I'm sorry..

Lance: Master Roy I wish you luck...

Alan: Sh-shit, why here lord Roy?

Marcus: Argh.. I've come so far.. Lord Roy..please take care..

Bors: I'm sorry lady Lilina

Wolt: Why so soon..? Sorry, Lord Roy.. I can't help you anymore..

Merlinus: Oh no, I'm getting out of here before my important goods are lost..

Ellen: Princess Guinevere...Please...Don't give up...

Dieck: I'm sorry I cannot stay with you any longer..

Ward: Oh no, what have I done?

Lot: No more...

Thany: Yuno.. Tate.. Sorry.. I can't go home...

Chad: Dammit! Why here...? Lugh.. sorry..

Lugh: Chad.. Ray.. I'm sorry...

Clarine: No! Brother Klein help me!

Rutger: No.. more..

Saul: This is also destiny or..

Dorthy: Do..Do I finish now?

Sue: Sound of the wind.. Smell of the grass..

Zealot: So it's like this then..

Treck: Well... maybe this way...

Noah: Ugh.. well, I have done my best

Astol: We'll have more fun from now on..

Lilina: Roy don't lose..

Barth: Urgh.. why now?

Oujay: I..can't die yet...

Wendy: You're joking right? I can't die..

Fir: The way is far..

Shin: Not here.. I have come so far...

Geese: Why now? I'm sorry guys.

Gonzales: Me hurt... urrghh

Lalum: Sorry father, now is the time.

Klein: I can't die yet.. Clarine...

Echidna: People on the Western Isle, don't give up.

Tate: Sister Thany I tried until the end right?

Bartre: My power.. is only this much..

Elphin: Argh.. This wound.. I must retreat..

Ray: Hn. In the world... there are only fools...

Cath: Hee Hee I goofed up..

Miledy: Princess Guinevere follow your heart, Gale I'm sorry..

Cecilia: Etruria... Be a light.. for the future..

Sophia: My future holds no light.

Igrene: I.. fought hard.. didn't I..? Can I go back to the place where I was..

Percival: I did my best...

Garret: Why now..? It all... ends here..

Fa: Fa's so scared.

Zeiss: Miledy..sister..I..

Hugh: Wait this can't be right.. Why me?

Douglas:Ngh! I-I've.. What have I done..?

Niime:Heheh. My life wasn't too bad, now...

Yuno:Has spring.. come to Ilia yet?

Dayan:I hear.. the wind in the meadows again..

Yodel: Please..Roy.. Take care of the Dragons.. Save our world..

Karel:Urgh.. I.. not.. yet..

About the battle calculator.. would an .exe program be acceptable? or did you want it to be used online rather than it being downloaded and opened?

EDIT: I was also wondering is there a reason it takes 31 days for name changes?

Edited by Generic Officer

Guest Suzu Fujibayashi

Oh! I jsut figured another idea! o.o

I've been looking at the Holy war character introduction..... And I see the 2nd generation is not available atm so... I've been thinking if you could add the character intros on the 2nd generation of Holy War :o

Uhm.. I have one. Why don't we post image direct from our computer to the forums? Because after a long time, some link can "die". And it can be hard for some member who wanted to post a pic ( don't know how to post or have to register to Photobucket, and ect.)

I like this idea. Though, you could just make a Photobucket account and upload your pictures there.

My apologies for returning again; this is more of a question on what the site needs:

Are you accepting any help in regards to the Radiant Dawn scripts section? As I am playing through Radiant Dawn at this moment in time, it should not be difficult for me to type up the script as I am playing the game. If so, would you kindly inform me of the formatting the site uses (via PMs, if you wish), so that I may type it up with minimum hassle for you?

If you are not accepting help/you believe that this is something I should not do, then I will not type up the scripts.

I do need the Part 3 Endgame and beyond scripts (includes base convos, but doesn't include boss convos).

For now, I think all you need to do is vaguely memorise who says what and when. I have a script dump of the game, but sometimes it's not too obvious who's talking or when that particular piece of dialogue appears.

I can show it to you later. If I forget, feel free to remind me ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Ah~ I would be honoured if you would grace me with the script dump~ You may send it to me via e-mail/PM/instant messenger/whatever-you-like and I'll get to work on it as soon as possible.

I'll just have to hurry up my progress on Radiant Dawn to get to that section of the game ^^ Shouldn't take more then a day or so~ as said above, feel free to send it to moi whenever you wish and I will complete it post-haste.

Edited by Allan's Aokage

Perhaps scans of the fan continuation of the TCG?I'm pretty sure aquantis has most of the first two series,you could ask about them,it shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming.

For fe10, I'd like to see base weapon ranks.

For reference, in fe9 you have this.

In fe10, you have this.

For example, Saint has a minimum light rank of C. Bishop has E. So if Laura doesn't hit C by the time she promotes to third tier, it jumps to C.

Similar things happen with Jill and Lances and Brom and Swords when they each hit 3rd tier.

I'm assuming it is easily accessible in the code and nobody has to go and play through the game to figure it all out. If I'm wrong, I suppose it is not easy to do.

There actually is a base weapon rank page for FE10. It's a sub-page of the Weapon Ranks page, although it's probably not in an obvious location : o

You're right that it's info easily available in the code.

There actually is a base weapon rank page for FE10. It's a sub-page of the Weapon Ranks page, although it's probably not in an obvious location : o

You're right that it's info easily available in the code.

I see it now, thanks.