hahaha

irock708

I just spent almost two hours working on an essay for AP English when I looked at the rubric and saw that I only have to analyze ten to fifteen lines of the passage I was assigned. I had assumed that I was doing the entire passage which is two pages (forty lines) long.

Now I get to waste another hour, bullshitting analysis and saying why it's important

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Lesson learned: assumptions = BAD. Rubrics = can go fuck themselves.

Actually, for all of the AP tests I took last year, I joined the bandwagon of putting in some stupid meme in all of my essays. 2008's meme was "THIS IS SPARTA" and 2009's meme was "WHY SO SERIOUS?". I also wrote about why the Joker is awesome because he went through adversity in one of my essays for AP Language 8D I got a 4 on the test. 8DDD

Edited by irock708

No, seriously. Take a look at the tongue. There's a stud or something in there...

Yes, I knew that. And?

It turns you on, doesn't it?

It's a pretty hot avatar, imo.

No, seriously. Take a look at the tongue. There's a stud or something in there...

Yes, I knew that. And?

It turns you on, doesn't it?

It's a pretty hot avatar, imo.

*looks at your avatar and sig*

Of course you would think that.