• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

IRIS~ Team Lumi is all here! Now I trust our good relationship will elevate us into prime positions under this new regime.

And I'm glad you're enjoy PoR Iris, but please put down Radiant Dawn and finish Path of Radiance first! You'll enjoy Radiant Dawn more (unless you've already spoiled yourself silly, then in that case have at it).

For a price.

We're looking for a new job anyways~ Lumi's Mercenaries go.

@ERL - I thought that I'd never get it, so I spoiled myself a little. I know about Pelleas and all that jazz, but not all of it. My dad just wanted me to play a few hours of it to see if it was working, there are a few bugs, unfortunately. It is a used game, so I had to check. XD

ERL - I thought that I'd never get it, so I spoiled myself a little. I know about Pelleas and all that jazz, but not all of it. My dad just wanted me to play a few hours of it to see if it was working, there are a few bugs, unfortunately. It is a used game, so I had to check. XD

Do you know who The Black Knight is? That's the main surprise of the game that's related to PoR. The way it's revealed is....less than stellar, but a surprise nonetheless.

If you do know who BK is then, sure, might as well play the whole thing while you wait for a Gamecube memory card.

Edited by El Rey León

Do you know who The Black Knight is? That's the main surprise of the game that's related to PoR. The way it's revealed is....less than stellar, but a surprise nonetheless.

If you do know who BK is then, sure, might as well play the whole thing while you wait for a Gamecube memory card.

Oh yeah, someone told me. I know what he looks like (his sprite), but I forgot his name. It's at the top of my head. If I see him, I'll recognize who he is. I guess I'll play through, so I can unlock hard mode. XD

Hopefully Sothe won't ruin my game because his animation won't load. >:

Team Lumi roster:

Lumi

ERL

Iris

Randoman (Not actually a part of team Lumi, but he comes free with Lumi)

Narga

Randoman is cool. As chief of everything, I say we let him in. 8D

LOOOOOOL WHAT

I say we add Furet and Trent into the second order (if they want to), and use originals are the first order.

Lumi's Mercenaries/Cult/Team

Goddess/Leader: Lumi

First Order:

COE: Iris

ERL (who thought of the idea)

Narga

Second Order:

Furet

Trent

Randoman

I play my Club Narga fees in cookies, so food is good payment for me in general.

I also take cake, like Iris said, π, and eel UNAGI.

Ï€ is valued.

I too pay fees from Lumi's cult to Club Narga with cookies.

Team Lumi?

Sounds like stuff you would expect to appear in a Super Sentai show... almost... XD

Actually, it started as a one-person cult.

....:sob:

I wanna be on Team Lumi

APPLY. APPLY. APPLY.