That One Thread

Florete

Congratulations, you've just poisoned yourself with the deadliest poisonous fish you can eat. You will be dropping dead in three... two... one...

What poison.

My stomach is a black hole, remember? It doesn't actually digest anything. Just goes out the white hole somewhere else in space.

And this, children, is why I eat endlessly.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Congratulations, you've just poisoned yourself with the deadliest poisonous fish you can eat. You will be dropping dead in three... two... one...

...yeah...somehow I don't think that'll hold her back for more than a couple of milliseconds.

Fine, fine. I'll just have to give Narga even more cookies come next time Club fees are due.

That could work.

Looks like my suspiciouns were right after all... lol

lumi, make sure none of it is poisoned.

Too late-

What poison.

My stomach is a black hole, remember? It doesn't actually digest anything. Just goes out the white hole somewhere else in space.

...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Heero joining Zeon wouldn't be THAT surprising. He WAS fighting for the Colonies, remember?

But not Zeon. It's quite clear in SRW for example. The only time he ever helped Zeon was in D. But even the OZ and Londo Bell had no choice in that one, due to the many aliens invasions and the Zanscare.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

But not Zeon. It's quite clear in SRW for example. The only time he ever helped Zeon was in D. But even the OZ and Londo Bell had no choice in that one, due to the many aliens invasions and the Zanscare.

SRW changes a LOT of things. OZ has more in common with the original Earth Federation than Zeon. It'd make more sense for Heero to join Zeon or at least AEUG as a result. They only make him fight Zeon most of the time because they want all the protagonists of their respective series on one side.

SRW changes a LOT of things. OZ has more in common with the original Earth Federation than Zeon. It'd make more sense for Heero to join Zeon or at least AEUG as a result. They only make him fight Zeon most of the time because they want all the protagonists of their respective series on one side.

Doesn't change the fact Heero would never join Zeon. After all, the original plan for the Wing Boys was to conquer Earth after a Colony Drop, but they all deserted for that. With Zeon's policy of Colony Drops, it's quite clear they won't get the support of the Wing Boys.

Actually, I was trying to see if I could start a UC vs AC argument. :P

AC is ok.

The pilots aren't too good, and the Gundam have a straight forward premise.

Big Fucking Gun, with an emotionless pilot

Attack stuff in the desert with a trap pilot

Attack stuff while looking emo, but having a priest pilot

A fucking emo clown who just shot everywhere

And an Asian.

Now don't bring CE.

AC is ok.

The pilots aren't too good, and the Gundam have a straight forward premise.

Big Fucking Gun, with an emotionless pilot

Attack stuff in the desert with a trap pilot

Attack stuff while looking emo, but having a priest pilot

A fucking emo clown who just shot everywhere

And an Asian.

Now don't bring CE.

AC's politics are actually kinda interesting. However, it's main characters are bland as can be, and the battle scenes have more stock footage than Gundam SEED Destiny. But hey, at least Noin, Dorothy, and Une were awesome. Especially Noin, who's only been shot down once at the beginning of Wing

and is always piloting MS that are two tech levels below everyone else. And actually gets kills while she's at it. Arguably, she's the best pilot in all of AC.

If you MUST bring in CE, keep it to Astrays and Stargazer only please.

Edited by Casval Rem Daikun