That One Thread

Florete

Get Skype or MSN

:mellow:

I'd be in so much trouble back here if I do that... oh well, not like I'm not already for being in this site anyway... :unsure:

lol...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I took advantage of the now sexy +3 Def to lower my DEF to 30%.

I am thinking she may have been talking about some of the other spoiler tag information that was given. That many probably haven't read.

You suuuuuure?

Also, I feel like no one took advantage of the balance topic, but in the end maybe things only seemed obvious to me because I made them up...

No, I'm not sure. Hence why I haven't submitted any formal numbers yet, and am canvassing for information.

Also, I read the balance topic, but when you say things like this, it makes me feel like I missed something big. Like, other than nifty Sharp weapons-, or better promoted Weapon Ranks-big.

Also, I read the balance topic, but when you say things like this, it makes me feel like I missed something big. Like, other than nifty Sharp weapons-, or better promoted Weapon Ranks-big.

Which reminds me.

CARROT BOW?

Which reminds me.

CARROT BOW?

I thought that was a funny name. I don't remember which person came up with that name (I think one of two, though I won't say which two I'm trying to figure out between). That's the bow effective on cavalry. All I can think of is like how you might use a carrot to encourage a particularly stubborn horse to go where you want it? I dunno.

Well, the patch was alright but there are a few things that are missing.

Death quotes, you overlooked those. Renair doesnt have one, she just vanishes like a generic during the prologue. I didnt even get a game over. There was a death quote that made me lol though

lol-2.png

Edited by Train

Well, the patch was alright but there are a few things that are missing.

Death quotes, you overlooked those. Renair doesnt have one, she just vanishes like a generic during the prologue. I didnt even get a game over. There was a death quote that made me lol though

lol-2.png

I swear I fixed that.

The renair part.

No, I'm not sure. Hence why I haven't submitted any formal numbers yet, and am canvassing for information.

Think carefully! There may be a trick or two.

I thought that was a funny name. I don't remember which person came up with that name (I think one of two, though I won't say which two I'm trying to figure out between). That's the bow effective on cavalry. All I can think of is like how you might use a carrot to encourage a particularly stubborn horse to go where you want it? I dunno.

She'd say it was me, but it was definitely her.

Think carefully! There may be a trick or two.

If you're referring to the fact that it's going to be heavily modified and tweaked after submission, that won't stop me from fretting over things. It's just how I roll. I can't just slap down "You know, roughly this order of preference", not when presented with a more thorough method of customization.

If it's the other thing I'm thinking of, well, there's nothing I can do to see past the obscuring mists or redaction anyway.

It it's not that either, then I fail at thinking out of the box.

If you're referring to the fact that it's going to be heavily modified and tweaked after submission, that won't stop me from fretting over things. It's just how I roll. I can't just slap down "You know, roughly this order of preference", not when presented with a more thorough method of customization.

Nah, we're not gonna troll you that hard. There will be edits as needed, but we aren't pulling a bait-and-switch on you, so what's in there will be mostly reliable.

If it's the other thing I'm thinking of, well, there's nothing I can do to see past the obscuring mists or redaction anyway.

It it's not that either, then I fail at thinking out of the box.

Well, like I said, I might easily find it more obvious on account of the fact that I created most of the stuff in there.