• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Why is this thread owned by ERL now? O_O

Coup d'Etat.

I tried to hold him off, but the Duke of Earl is a very powerful person. I couldn't prevent the success of his hostile takeover. I'm sorry, Lumi. Your father failed you.

In truth, I just kinda felt like it.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Coup d'Etat.

I tried to hold him off, but the Duke of Earl is a very powerful person. I couldn't prevent the success of his hostile takeover. I'm sorry, Lumi.In truth, I just kinda felt like it

Is this... BAD? ohmy.gif

Now I'm confused.... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Even more confused.... Uncle...

It was a joke at Soul's expense based on your comment. Your comment could be seen as "sucking up" to Tangerine, and I'm suggesting that Soul does it so much that he has a title to that effect. Then I was suggesting that if you did this a lot more, Soul would be in danger of losing his title.

@Tangerine: :P

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Even when talking about sucking up to Tangerine, you still suck up to Tangerine <_<

Is it still sucking up if I put myself above her on the pecking order?

Besides, stating truth is not sucking up. It is merely stating what is. I have no control over reality, I merely state it.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Eh.

It's just that Blue-Orange, Red-Green, and Purple-Yellow, being opposites of the color wheel, are supposed to bring out each other. When you shade, lets say brown. like wood, because brown, on the PS color selector, is a darker shade of orange, you use blue to shade the darkest areas. That way, the shadows go in more while it brings out the actual brown.

Take the clock I drew yesterday. While I used a reddish brown, you'll note that my shadows are done in blue. It gives that sense of depth that a dark brown would not.

Color Wheel~

Coup d'Etat.

I tried to hold him off, but the Duke of Earl is a very powerful person. I couldn't prevent the success of his hostile takeover. I'm sorry, Lumi. Your father failed you.

In truth, I just kinda felt like it.

If you're Lumi's father... that makes you my father, too. O_O

WHAT IS THIS?!