That One Thread

Florete

I have serious sleep issues (as has been stated in a thread I did way back), but I can wake up thanks to my goddamn alarm clock.

Once, I was very frustrated because the alarm was buzzing and I was trying to turn it off but failed. I was hitting the lamp switch. And then I unplugged the lamp.

And the alarm clock was right there.

And then I laughed for a few minutes.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I have serious sleep issues (as has been stated in a thread I did way back), but I can wake up thanks to my goddamn alarm clock.

Once, I was very frustrated because the alarm was buzzing and I was trying to turn it off but failed. I was hitting the lamp switch. And then I unplugged the lamp.

And the alarm clock was right there.

And then I laughed for a few minutes.

Get a radio clock. Radio alarm is perfect, bro.

Either way, you're still not the main character from Ogre Battle.

I am not.

I still think Knights of Lodis (augh, Spinoff Decay) should've been called subtitled Fat-Bottomed Girls instead. No reason, it'd just be hilarious.

Can't wait to see the detail on the sword.

Sword-obsessed? You haven't paying attention.

You might get scared of the sword.

There's df/dx= lim h->0 [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h engraved right on the blade. I also plan on engraving the ex taylor series on it and the multivariable chain rule because of the amount of ∂'s.

You might get scared of the sword.

There's df/dx= lim h->0 [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h engraved right on the blade. I also plan on engraving the ex taylor series on it and the multivariable chain rule because of the amount of ∂'s.

So this would be your Calculus Sword?

Sword of Calculus...for real?!

No need to stab me with it. Just show it to me and my brain will leak out of my ears.

Yep. The guard is an integral symbol with infinity engraved to one end and negative infinity to the other end, and the handle itself just says calculus on it.

The background itself is going to be filled with math and physics.