• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The only real problems I often ran into with weapon rank in the GBA games are with regard to Staff Chicks and not making them S rank staves, for the most part (Priscilla especially, since she starts at E rank).

Priscilla starts with D. She must do, anyway...she starts with Mend.

2i7tikx.jpg

Dear armor: Fuck you too.

Dear Lakche, your pauldrons are non-symmetrical and too close in on the body @~@

Also, Lumi, Lakche's head is on a different angle than her body. 'Least, it seems that way to me.

EDIT: Looking at the card art and then back at your sprite, her bangs coming down the side of her head don't make sense. They should be under her frontal hair, not part of it. Like, there should be another bang coming down and to the right, and then the long one should come from under that.

Edited by seph1212

LolAstra.

Flaunt your Mareeta fanboyism!

Dear Lakche, your pauldrons are non-symmetrical and too close in on the body @~@

Also, Lumi, Lakche's head is on a different angle than her body. 'Least, it seems that way to me.

EDIT: Looking at the card art and then back at your sprite, her bangs coming down the side of her head don't make sense. They should be under her frontal hair, not part of it. Like, there should be another bang coming down and to the right, and then the long one should come from under that.

I'll move the pauldrons over a bit. And as for the hair, it isn't a part of the frontal bang. there is a piece in front of that. But I think I accidentally fucked up the shading when dealing with the armor of fuck.

The head was intended to have a slight turn while the body faces about only 5-10 degrees to the side aka not much. Because fuck angles. I'll move the neck a bit though. That seems to be messed up.

Though I was only going by the card art for the pauldrons because I suck at making them myself.

Lumi, if you want, I'll custom hair on top of that face you have on it. Of course I won't DITHER like fuck like I did before.

I'm almost finished with the adjustments so when I do finish I'll post it.

But yes, please do fix the hair.

Facial features though. GAAAAAAH FUCK FUCK FUCK

I suck at customing female faces, at least. Something to do with big eyes. Not good at that.

@Trent: Yeah. As I said, the card art was really just for the pauldrons. And there were several others I've used. And some artistic license with the middle part.