• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The bigger the eyes, the more rage they cause me.

I'm shit at drawing them any bigger more than three times the size of a regular eye in fucking anime style. It's also one of the reasons why I like drawing men more than I like drawing women.

Not good at doing huge desu anime eyes? I've got just the reference for you!

1-212209838.png

THEY'RE HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE @~@

That's terrifying.

Oh, no, that's completely unnecessary, I assure you. Please, continue to talk dirty. I'm certain at least Furet likes it.

I'm neutral. I'm a fair enough writer I'd be able to account for myself were I so inclined. And censorship is for the weak and the news.

The bigger the eyes, the more rage they cause me.

I'm shit at drawing them any bigger more than three times the size of a regular eye in fucking anime style. It's also one of the reasons why I like drawing men more than I like drawing women.

Well, if you ever wanna get children done right, you're going to have to learn to do dem huge eyes 8D

Well, if you ever wanna get children done right, you're going to have to learn to do dem huge eyes 8D

I VERY NEARLY said 'Fuck children'.

So having avoided that...Children be damned.

That's terrifying.

Would you believe she's the captain of an interstellar warship, with gravity based cannons, and an energy field which deflects all beams? And that she's also madly in love, to the point of attempted rape, with the cook/main character/one of the pilots on said ship?

Would you believe she's the captain of an interstellar warship, with gravity based cannons, and an energy field which deflects all beams? And that she's also madly in love, to the point of attempted rape, with the cook/main character/one of the pilots on said ship?

I would no-

Oh, wait. Japan. Yeah.