• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I am but a mercenary wielding a rocket launcher, a few swords, a stylus and a calculator.

Though I wouldn't mind if the title of this thread became "Lumi's Mercenaries Base" either.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

*gets back to drawing*

I would like that much more.

ASDF SOUL SOUL

How did you do 1-6-2? >_> Micaiah gets double teamed and murdered by cavs, Fiona is suicidal, Resolve!Volug actually sucks, and I need like just 2 more levels for Ilyana to promote. AND I NEED TO DO THIS IN LIKE UNDER 8 TURNS.

23846684.png

See that green spot I marked at the bridge? That's where Sothe should stand, next to Volug, and thereby blocking the bridge, impeding the entrance of any Cavaliers. On the second turn, have Sothe move as closest possible to the boss' range (Boss has 2-range), but you will need to shove him for that with Volug. =P Keep Micaiah, Tauroneo and Ilyana on the back lines for this one. You might as well forget about Fiona if you're doing this in three turns or less. I did it in two. If by any chance, you happened to give Adept to Volug, then simply try to reel the boss so that Volug can kill him instead.

By the way, I just remembered your Volug had Resolve. If he gets killed, make sure you have a savestate. That should do it. I mean, it's not like enemies have over 50% Hit on Volug when he's activated Resolve. If it doesn't work, I'll find another solution for you.

Edited by Soul

What anime character

and what button

I'm not sure, because maybe I'd be incor-

SHIKI- SHIKI RYOUGI.

Yeah, I can't be wrong with that. :awesome: Except that she's a little too badass.

@Rein: Well, I really thought of her when saying that. But I never watched her show or read her manga, so I wouldn't know well.

Edited by Soul

@Rein: Well, I really thought of her when saying that. But I never watched her show or read her manga, so I wouldn't know well.

I'm watching the show currently. It's pretty funny. furture namechange, methinks.

I'm watching the show currently. It's pretty funny. furture namechange, methinks.

If only the second season was anywhere near as good as the first...

Sigh.

Might as well call the second season The Melancholy of the Fans of Haruhi Suzumiya.