That One Thread

Florete

I can say the same for Shinon.

Outside RD HM I agree with this. He's got too many moments of usefulness in HM for me to say no. Rolf just doesn't come close to competing. 19 spd base with 45% growth compared to 24. Takes like 11 levels for him to even catch up to base Shinon and on RD HM that takes a loooong time. Stepping outside of archers, there aren't many units that can ORKO stuff so even if I didn't want to deploy a sniper I'd still send out Shinon.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Rolf isn't bad at all. Granted, you won't want to waste time with him on HM, but with great transfers, he's worth raising on NM.

At the very least he's better than Lolnardo.

And his personality improves in FE10, "I'mscaredwhatifIhither" notwithstanding.

Edited by El Rey León

I can respect most ponytails, but Shinon's seems out of place. He would've looked cooler if he didn't have one and let his hair be normal.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

I can say the same for Shinon.

... And the ponytail looks silly, too.

Meh. At least he's interesting as a character. I'll concede the Three Brothers info thing was...interesting as well, but...

OKAY NOW WE DUEL TO THE DEATH

It's nice to have a long-haired male that's not Athos or swordbishies (inc. Thieves), though.

Since while they exist, it's fairly rare.

Soren

Sephiran

Volug

Skrimir

Naesala

Rafiel

Reyson

all have pretty long hair.

Soren

Sephiran

Volug

Skrimir

Naesala

Rafiel

Reyson

all have pretty long hair.

Didn't say it doesn't exist. Just uncommon.

Also I haven't played much of Tellius.

That reminds me. Lucius.

<3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I just realized something.

Rein is now Haruhi Suzumiya.

If you look through my claims, you'll see that I have claimed Haruhi Suzumiya.

So through the transitive property of the display name-Claims coefficient:

I OWN REIN

YOU'RE MY SLAVE NOW, BITCH!

No, thank you for playing, but you have lost. Please try again later.

Character Claims: Mist, Jill Valentine, Zelda (Twilight Princess), Mai Shirunai, Yuri Sakazaki, Chun-Li, Chen, Mia Fey, Trucy Wright, Penny Nichols, Tear Grants, Naomi Hunter, Sakura (SF), Ema Skye, Haruhi Suzumiya, Alicia Malchiott, Jill Fizzart, Marisa, Revy, Aika, Titania, Meryl Silverburgh, Queen Ismaire, Marta Lualdi, Marcia, April May, Presea Combatir, Nephenee, Lyndis, Eirika, Malice, Zelda (SS) L'Arachel, Lucius, Zero Suit Samus, Bad Girl, Eda (Black Lagoon), Blue Mary, Colette Brunel, Adrian Andrews, Regina Berry, Cammy (SF), Fina (SoA), Alice Twilight, Balalaika, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear, Legretta, Sunny, Noel Vermillion, Rachel Alucard, Midna, Roberta, Sheena Fujibayashi, Kay Faraday, Maya Fey, Calisto Yew, Mei Ling, Anise Tatlin, Litchi Faye Ling, Linhua, Margaret (NMH2), Raine Sage, Franziska Von Karma, Sniper Wolf, Juri (SFIV), and all the Female My Units that are and will ever be made in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Simply saying "no" doesn't make it go away.

Now make me a sandwich.

No.

And you're not the only person to have claimed her, you know. Iced and Pride claimed Haruhi looong before you did.

... Oh, and also, if you're going to bullshit your way with that "property", then you should've at least bothered to note that I have claimed myself and am not sharing. So yeah, no, make your own sandwich or take Kintenbo's.