• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Though yeah, 3-9 and 3-10 NPCs make me scream.

Yeah... Why the hell would a healer use a physic staff when moving right next to the guy he's healing, especially when said unit is in attack range? And 3-10... Yeah, I suppose I don't need to say it. I just broke down and went berserk on the boss and his dudes after a while.

3-10 Crimeans, and yellow units in 2-3 and 3-9.

I hated the ones in 2-3. A lot. They ruined my plans way too many times. As for 3-9, I zoomed through the whole thing (Easy Mode, yes) but I have noticed them acting extremely stupid sometimes.

3-10 ones were good though. I never managed to get anyone to talk to Elincia though...

I hated the ones in 2-3. A lot. They ruined my plans way too many times. As for 3-9, I zoomed through the whole thing (Easy Mode, yes) but I have noticed them acting extremely stupid sometimes.

3-10 ones were good though. I never managed to get anyone to talk to Elincia though...

My problem with 3-10 NPCs is that you have Elincia flying in the direction of the boss and his men, and one of them is packing a crossbow. I tried to see if I could make it so that they would interfere, and failed attempts later, I decided to just charge the boss and his men down before they got a chance to get off their lazy asses (read: start moving). Also, I hate it when my only healers are NPC bishops.

My problem with 3-10 NPCs is that you have Elincia flying in the direction of the boss and his men, and one of them is packing a crossbow. I tried to see if I could make it so that they would interfere, and failed attempts later, I decided to just charge the boss and his men down before they got a chance to get off their lazy asses (read: start moving). Also, I hate it when my only healers are NPC bishops.

Were you on HM? I played all three modes, and Elincia and friends were smart on EM and NM. They generally stayed away and only did hit and runs. On HM Elincia will happily charge toward enemies even though she has no weapons and sometimes the rest of the NPCs can't even keep up with her thus leaving her exposed. Brilliant. Suicidal Queen. Guess she thought it worked so well with Zelgius that she'd try it out with all the rest of the enemies.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Funnily enough, they didn't really advance in my game. Mode differences maybe. Also, is it possible to have Elincia equip Nullify at 2-E? I never inserted skills outside the base...

You didn't use Mist?

Were you on HM? I played all three modes, and Elincia and friends were smart on EM and NM. They generally stayed away and only did hit and runs. On HM Elincia will happily charge toward enemies even though she has no weapons and sometimes the rest of the NPCs can't even keep up with her thus leaving her exposed. Brilliant. Suicidal Queen. Guess she thought it worked so well with Zelgius that she'd try it out with all the rest of the enemies.

No. I was on normal mode, and yet she was all suicidal.

No. I was on normal mode, and yet she was all suicidal.

Weird. I don't remember her being that bad on NM. How many turns did it take you to get to the boss? Maybe she only goes a few tiles closer each turn (varying number depending on mode, with the biggest number on HM) and I just naturally get to the boss faster than you do.

Funnily enough, they didn't really advance in my game. Mode differences maybe. Also, is it possible to have Elincia equip Nullify at 2-E? I never inserted skills outside the base...

You didn't use Mist?

That may be the case, as I was on normal mode. As for Nullify, an enemy in 2-E drops it, and even if you could get it before then, you can't change skills in part 2 for some reason.

I was using Mist.

Weird. I don't remember her being that bad on NM. How many turns did it take you to get to the boss? Maybe she only goes a few tiles closer each turn (varying number depending on mode, with the biggest number on HM) and I just naturally get to the boss faster than you do.

Actually, this time I was at the boss's doorstep by turn 5 or so.