That One Thread

Florete

That may be the case, as I was on normal mode. As for Nullify, an enemy in 2-E drops it, and even if you could get it before then, you can't change skills in part 2 for some reason.

I was using Mist.

Yeah, I was wondering if she could equip it as soon as she kills that general. But it doesn't seem possible.

Oh, wait, you were referring to 2-3 and 3-9 there?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah, I was wondering if she could equip it as soon as she kills that general. But it doesn't seem possible.

Oh, wait, you were referring to 2-3 and 3-9 there?

I was talking about 2-3 and 3-9 indeed, where you only have a few yellow bishops for healers.

Actually, this time I was at the boss's doorstep by turn 5 or so.

Really strange then. I know I didn't have her kamikaze on NM, so don't know why you got unlucky. Maybe they roll for her stupidity meter at the start of the chapter. You got a bad roll.

Elincia hangs around the middle for a while, then moves towards the boss when you've cleared out the middle area.

Not when I was on HM. Elincia is a woman on a mission on HM (when I played). No idea what mission she thinks she's on, but she's definitely on a mission.

I was talking about 2-3 and 3-9 indeed, where you only have a few yellow bishops for healers.

Yup, I remember those now. I relied quite heavily on those Bishops in 2-3...

Not when I was on HM. Elincia is a woman on a mission on HM (when I played). No idea what mission she thinks she's on, but she's definitely on a mission.

Her mission is to die

Once upon a time there was this lemon.

It was so big that it had its own satellites and gravitational pull. Then it got eaten by me (Lumi). End of story. Oh, and the moons were no longer held in orbit so they spun off into space and hit the earth.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by Narga_Rocks