That One Thread

Florete

2) I stream video games, like Persona 4, Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem, and Halo/other FPS games. I think that would be considered entertaining, no? I do that "boring" spriting thing as well, which, I admit, is normally more fun for the person who is doing the spriting rather than for the person who is watching.

Well know, this clears my doubts... lol Not that there were any... but I lack the opportunity to.. at least not without having to do some awkard question-answering over here... :mellow:

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...You were thanking me because I sometimes think you're a female. I guess that's what you WANT me to think then, eh?

Golden Sun

Proto, sarcasm.

they never say that in golden sun do they?

You must tell me more about this "Mongoose Jousting" of yours.

It's easily the greatest video game sport thing ever conceived.

Basically you have 4 people in 2 teams. Each team get's a Mongoose, one person driving while the other in on the back with a spartan laser. The objective should be fairly obvious. First to 3.

The name was originally coined because we first tried using plasma swords and gravity hammers, turns out you kill the driver if you swing them from the back of the 'goose.

Edited by Iced

How is it win?

Because I am a spriter. Watching other spriters do their spriting is interesting. I can always learn more.

And random music play by request... Well. It just shows people's taste of music. And argument about Vocaloid ;P

Besides, random talk is fun.

A usual team watching one of Astra's vids consists of Acacia (who plays, basically, Ace Combat music) Amelia (who plays unearthly yowling) Lumi (who plays power metal) and myself (who plays power metal, Celtic punk and occasionally AW:DC or RD themes).

Proto, sarcasm.

Sorry, it's not easy to recognize it from text.

they never say that in golden sun do they?

Nope, they don't. But the world is called Weyard over there so...

Yo, I'm still alive. Disappointed?

BLASIED! Welcome back! I've been inquiring about you nearly every single time Studley came online. How is it going?

A usual team watching one of Astra's vids consists of Acacia (who plays, basically, Ace Combat music) Amelia (who plays unearthly yowling) Lumi (who plays power metal) and myself (who plays power metal, Celtic punk and occasionally AW:DC or RD themes).

Nyaa nyaa. Bad Furet! Dx

Alright I've got an account to that website, and manycam, how do I actually stream this rubbish?

Advertising Tip: Don't say what you're selling is 'rubbish'.

Furet

you bastard

your forgot this

[Hotlyn]

Diandra is the more ... well-endowed of the two. I wanted to make a point.

1:[

Always.

Yo, I'm still alive. Disappointed?

Nope.