• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

RenairKillsDiscan.png

I leave the rest to events.

Dem legz I MEAN GOOD TO SEE PROGRESS

I am overall moronic.

Dawwww.

your generic

The Valter never runs out of deployable units.

OH

FUCK

WELL THEN I'LL WORK ON CHAPTER 1

HOLD IT! (inb4 I'm in a Phoenix Wright hype)

What is the meaning of this Astra!? Wasn't Discan being discarded from use due to a mess up in the mug? Maybe you're asking for a fixing, but don't forget I offered a replacement mug that got accepted, as seen here: http://fireemblemmedia.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=360

The Prologue 'spoiler tag' clearly shows the acknowledgement of the boss classified as a Mercenary, of which the mug provided belongs to class-wise.

(PS. That game is awesome XD)

HOLD IT! (inb4 I'm in a Phoenix Wright hype)

What is the meaning of this Astra!? Wasn't Discan being discarded from use due to a mess up in the mug? Maybe you're asking for a fixing, but don't forget I offered a replacement mug that got accepted, as seen here: http://fireemblemmedia.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=360

The Prologue 'spoiler tag' clearly shows the acknowledgement of the boss classified as a Mercenary, of which the mug provided belongs to class-wise.

Yeah, but from memory yours really wasn't that much better. Regardless, none of the stats have been done, and I have no clue where you got 'Discan is discarded' from.

Yeah, but from memory yours really wasn't that much better. Regardless, none of the stats have been done, and I have no clue where you got 'Discan is discarded' from.

lolz OBJECTION.... overruled... :lol: