• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

"We have betrayed our vow to our goddess. We should have learned, but the fighting never stopped. Now we must pay for our crimes. We must take responsibility, and accept Ashera's judgment."

The guy's pretty awesome.

He totally should have been the final boss. None of this Ashera nonsense. Fight the BK one floor earlier, and then beat Dheg.

I don't mind Ashera and Lehran, but Dheginsea was the best boss of the bunch.

Dat music.

It also helps that he was one of the few characters in the game with a ton of personality.

I still love those silly dheginsea jokes like

what does dheginsea say to microsoft word?

bold! bold I say!

I don't care how old they are.

That's pretty funny. First time I'm seeing the jokes.

I don't mind Ashera and Lehran, but Dheginsea was the best boss of the bunch.

Dat music.

It also helps that he was one of the few characters in the game with a ton of personality.

Oh, FE10, you could have been so much better than you are~

Ah, well. I, personally, just don't like fighting against a supposed god, as much as fighting against the embodiment of such. Like, if Dheg got super powered because of his whole beliefs in Ashera. Heck, bringing gods into FE just turned it into Super Robot Wars @~@

Gahhh, FE10 screwed the pooch on character development. Too bad, really.

Ah, well. I, personally, just don't like fighting against a supposed god, as much as fighting against the embodiment of such. Like, if Dheg got super powered because of his whole beliefs in Ashera. Heck, bringing gods into FE just turned it into Super Robot Wars @~@

Though, FE has already crossed that line with Gaiden (although fighting deities it's not that common in SRW either). Although, if you ask me, it did it much better than Radiant Dawn if you ask me.

I don't really mind FE10. I used to not like some aspects, and I still don't, but after playing it again and again I came to realise that it's not as bad as I thought it to be.

Things I like:

-New items/weapons

-Inventory system

-Skills and improvement of the system

-Battle animations (I never turn them off)

-Soundtrack! God, I love it

-Most all characters

-Dheginsea

-Design of the game and difficulty

-Aesthetics in general

-The idea of everyone supporting with everyone

-Some story elements

-Other things I can't be bothered to remember

Things I don't like:

-Watered down script (though this isn't as bad as I once thought)

-Some bad choices with the storytelling

-Not enough personality/character development for most new characters (Dawn Brigade especially)

-Micaiah could've been a looooot better

-And uh...that's about it I think

Edited by Nightmare

I don't really mind FE10. I used to not like some aspects, and I still don't, but after playing it again and again I came to realise that it's not as bad as I thought it to be.

Things I like:

-New items/weapons

-Inventory system

-Skills and improvement of the system

-Battle animations (I never turn them off)

-Soundtrack! God, I love it

-Most all characters

-Dheginsea

-Design of the game and difficulty

-Aesthetics in general

-The idea of everyone supporting with everyone

-Some story elements

-Other things I can't be bothered to remember

Things I don't like:

-Watered down script (though this isn't as bad as I once thought)

-Some bad choices with the storytelling

-Not enough personality/character development for most new characters (Dawn Brigade especially)

-Micaiah could've been a looooot better

-And uh...that's about it I think

I pretty much agree with this, other than liking all the characters. Unless you mean statwise.

Also, the way they did supports. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Yeah, BUT, Doma wasn't a god. It was the embodiment of such, given physical form.

Ashera IS a god.

And I meant like SRT because of all the map attacks XD

Oh lol, you've just reminded me of MK404's RD playthrough where, upon reaching Sephiran, declared the game went SRW on him. XD

I pretty much agree with this, other than liking all the characters. Unless you mean statwise.

Also, the way they did supports. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Most all characters. There are a few I don't care for, like Sothe, Tormod and Kyza.

I'm fine with the supports, because I like the idea of everyone being a potential partner. But I guess they could've made them less generic. Still though, I really like Oliver's support lines. They're the best.

There are a few choice lines in the supports, but it's that genericness that kills it for me. Kinda like how every character had the personality of a cardboard box in FE11.

I mean, I guess IS can't be assed into making everyone support everyone the old way of doing it, but, I think it would of worked out better, in the end.

Or at LEAST giving the majority of the characters non-generic lines for characters that actually mean something to them.

Edited by seph1212

Oh yeah, one other thing I didn't like was how some characters got derailed. Tibarn was awesome, but I think he sometimes went into ragemode too much.

I also didn't like how Brom's accent suddenly changed. If anything, neither him nor Nephenee should've had a Southern accent, it should've been more like an English peasant's accent.

You don't know spit about accents!

I liked Brom getting an accent, though, I do agree that they should've gotten the appropriate accent.

Brom's endgame title wins the day, though. EVERYday.

I can see why Tibarn ragemoded, though. I mean, fuck, Naesala betraying his trust for a SECOND time. I'd get pretty pissed.

Nightmare wins every day.

I cannot overcome such a force. XD

Micaiah would be a lot better if they took 10 growth points each from magic, resistance, and luck, and put them all into speed. And if magic was better to begin with. Seriously, Soren should at least be faster than Gatrie. I think. :|

I also didn't like how Brom's accent suddenly changed. If anything, neither him nor Nephenee should've had a Southern accent, it should've been more like an English peasant's accent.

I liked Brom getting an accent, though, I do agree that they should've gotten the appropriate accent.

I.S. needs to hire me.

Now.

Even though my accents aren't really ... rural.

I can see why Tibarn ragemoded, though. I mean, fuck, Naesala betraying his trust for a SECOND time. I'd get pretty pissed.

It wasn't just with Naesala though. He kind of...changed. In FE9 he was a wise and brave king. In FE10 he just wanted to rip everyone apart.

Micaiah would be a lot better if they took 10 growth points each from magic, resistance, and luck, and put them all into speed. And if magic was better to begin with. Seriously, Soren should at least be faster than Gatrie. I think. :|

I actually like the idea of slow-moving mages.

Unless you mean speed stat-wise. ...Yeah. 'Specially when you have one of the fattest lineups in the series' history, and two are actually pretty damn fast when trained. (In Meg's case, add a couple 'eventually'es.

Edited by Furetchen