• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Congratulations! Although, I would have sacrificed Cruz rather than have my good people lose morale.

So, what do you think of the game? Also, did you beat Malice as well?

My game plan was to summon a golem and have it use Earthquake, sinking two of the Steel Knights.

I liked it. On Malice... I don't think it's possible to get battlefield 49 on a first playthrough. Also, as for the Gold Dozeu... For the love of God, DON'T tell me that finding that item is based on chance like it is for the Four-Leaf Clover... Speaking of battlefield 49... Pretty much everything I read says it's only available on hard mode. Then again, most of what says THAT says Pamela's only obtainable on hard mode, and that was shot down with an RPG, to my knowledge; you need only have gotten at least one of her items.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

My game plan was to summon a golem and have it use Earthquake, sinking two of the Steel Knights.

That would involve using the worst card in the game though...

I liked it. On Malice... I don't think it's possible to get battlefield 49 on a first playthrough. Also, as for the Gold Dozeu... For the love of God, DON'T tell me that finding that item is based on chance like it is for the Four-Leaf Clover... Speaking of battlefield 49... Pretty much everything I read says it's only available on hard mode. Then again, most of what says THAT says Pamela's only obtainable on hard mode, and that was shot down with an RPG, to my knowledge; you need only have gotten at least one of her items.

Oh, right, maybe she IS in Hard Mode only. And I'm not sure about the Gold Dozeu but from what I heard, it's not as annoying to get as Mjollnir.

That would involve using the worst card in the game though...

Oh, right, maybe she IS in Hard Mode only. And I'm not sure about the Gold Dozeu but from what I heard, it's not as annoying to get as Mjollnir.

I thought "worst card in the game" was lolmedusaeye?

Hmmm.... I dunno though. Maybe eclipse does?

I thought "worst card in the game" was lolmedusaeye?

It was Refreshment in GBA (back when it did nothing more than get rid of status). Medusa Eye CAN be useful sometimes, to instantly shut down an annoying enemy, assuming it's not standing in a very inconvenient spot. Not that I would ever recommend using it, but at least it's better than Earthquake.

Hmmm.... I dunno though. Maybe eclipse does?

In her log, she implied that Malice is Hard Mode only when I asked her whether she's doing BF49. I guess you'll have to wait until your next run then (if you ever play it).

Also, did you at least kill Marietta?

It was Refreshment in GBA (back when it did nothing more than get rid of status). Medusa Eye CAN be useful sometimes, to instantly shut down an annoying enemy, assuming it's not standing in a very inconvenient spot. Not that I would ever recommend using it, but at least it's better than Earthquake.

In her log, she implied that Malice is Hard Mode only when I asked her whether she's doing BF49. I guess you'll have to wait until your next run then (if you ever play it).

Also, did you at least kill Marietta?

I know that Refreshment sucked hardcore in GBA.

On Medusa Eye: Ehhh... I'd rather just kill them than have them getting in my way taking up union space.

On Marietta: Nope.

IN OTHER NEWS

Atlus needs to hurry up with Blaze Union

Edited by Malik Maxwell

That is like saying that Micaiah's Mary-Sueness is also hot.

Oh dear god.

The sad thing is some people do think that.

alec > noish

From what I've played so far of FE4, I prefer Noish to Alec.

alecnoish.jpg

srsly alec, noish is making you look silly

That's actually a decent Alec compared to the ones I get. I had like a 8 to 10 str difference between them at one point, at near equal levels.

The important part is that Alec has pursuit, so that 5 str difference normally doesn't ever let Noishe do more damage. 11 skill hardly makes his crit noticeable, and with little speed Noishe also won't charge very often. At least Alec isn't losing durability to Noishe by much, unlike the ones I have that usually have at least a 3 point difference in def. Often 4 or 5.

imo, your Alec > your Noishe.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

That is like saying that Micaiah's Mary-Sueness is also hot.

I think Miacaiah is hot, but, her Mary-Sueness is extremely annoying >__>

Why can't main female FE characters be attractive, and not a Mary Sue? Dammit, FE.