• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. ...SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISC. DISC NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISC COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. "404 computer hamsters not found." THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT. BEEBLEBLIP! C:/ run query identification C:/ run insult generator C:/ results: go away yeti-lip! CTRL ALT DEL!

The reverse side of the spectrum, d00d. Besides, all stills are of that character critblicking someone. Since Chase is not critblicking it is not his still.

Edited by Reinfleche

Your Hit rates are disgusting.

Earth Sword isn't known for the gr9est hit. Then you also consider my favorite two stats are Speed and Luck (hello Lienn with 100% growth in both), and Chase is my character.

Every still is that character attacking at least lol.

Edited by Reinfleche

Man I don't even understand SF relationship shenanigans anymore.

Within this week I was adopted, gained two siblings, discovered my actual mother is my adoptive mother, gained an aunt who is also married to my mother and a drunk uncle, and lord knows what kind of crazy shit from Enjo's side of the family

I need a drink /:

I'll go get some milk chocolate

What part of Adam and Eve fucked don't you understand?

when's my still astraaa

... I'm way too srs about this aren't i

Astra never said anything about making one for you, I did. I'll make it when I'm not drowning in HW

0b070a9ce670bf9c2df2bf583845f697.png

Fuck.

Custom the sword, Ares is using Mistolin... Unless you have another sword animation planned out for him.