• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

"Yosuke pounded an enemy!" No, Teddie, you're POUNDING AND GRATING MY BRAIN

I didn't even know you could pair them up... I never saw it happen... (Although I ship Chie x Yosuke, Naoto x Kanji and Teddie x Rise too)

Well, he got my ears something fierce.

Implicaaaaaaaaaaaaaations.

...Who isn't supposed to be horny and desperate for minors.

Battler hits on his own cousin and aunt. And his cousin who is also his aunt. I'm pretty damn sure of two things: Battler is horny, and his family is fucked up.

idzq5u.png

Just to make a point.

Attacking once a turn and not being able to counter attack is so awesome.

FE12 and FE11 prove that enemy phase is not all it's cracked up to be.

Also FE2. And FE4.

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

Of course not. Psych exists.

Edited by Reinfleche

Battler hits on his own cousin and aunt. And his cousin who is also his aunt. I'm pretty damn sure of two things: Battler is horny, and his family is fucked up.

idzq5u.png

Just to make a point.

You mean Beato is his aunt-cousin? o.o

Also, lolpedo.

You mean Beato is his aunt-cousin? o.o

Also, lolpedo.

[spoiler=Umineko Episode 7-8]Yep. She's also Shannon. And Kannon. And Gaap.

Or more specifically, Shannon is also Beatrice, Kannon, and Gaap. Along with god knows how many other personalities.

inb4UsoDa

I hate being busy and missing stuff, so I'm commenting anyway.

It's a fact, dude. Just why else do you think they are usually low on tier lists?

Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with "snipers are worst class", but your reasoning is terrible. If you are talking about archers, they are generally low due to terrible base stats and taking forever to reach doubling speed while having low exp gains due to being mainly player phase only chipping. As for actual sniper snipers, they usually aren't so bad on the lists.

Also, I'd rather have a decent stat sniper than a decent stat general most of the time. When you start reaching early crown Gatrie level stats then I start considering Generals over Snipers. Not until then.

Attacking once a turn and not being able to counter attack is so awesome.

Actually, there are situations where they can counter. chapter 12 in fe6 among other things. Also 11x in fe5. They can be quite good at it in those situations, actually. Then there are parts in fe7 where you get bridges with dozens of 1-2 range units and archers that want to attack. You can get one mage stuck in front of Lyn with a bow, but she'll disintegrate the rest of them. Probably better than a hand axe user that will probably end up missing one along the way and you'll be left with so many more enemies on player phase since they'll get stuck.

Nope. That was Narga and Anoulethe. And now I got that mentality. :(

We happen to be very persuasive. It's not surprising you changed your mentality. To bad you only have that mentality when you want to insult the Duke of Earl, though.

Yeah. Though it all started in FE7, and got worse for Swordmasters from there.

fe10 was better for swordmasters than either 8 or 9. Probably better than 7 as well, though +15 crit with 0 luck enemies and +crit supports was pretty nice in fe7.

When did Tangie become such an FE Debater? Fox is rubbing off on her. =O

Apparently you didn't know that she used to argue on gamefaqs tier lists long before coming here. In fact, if I was to hazard a guess I'd bet that Tangerine argued on gamefaqs tier lists at least a year before RF actually started arguing on tier lists.

The only games where I might, I repeat, might say General is better than Sniper is FE5 and 8.

Those are two where I'd say Sniper wins easily, actually.

5 has Ronin and Tania, and lolRonin. Dalsin can probably be argued against Tania pretty well since neither has any huge skills or other bonuses. Tania has E bows at base, so Brave is a long way off. And while Dalsin can Brave it from base and is a great capture bot with it, you could give it to Brighton and tear shit up. Also only indoor lances. LolXavier.

Dalsin has bad move and needs to be carried everywhere. Unlike other games, if you have more than half the build of a unit carrying you (or 11+ if a mounted unit is carrying you) you cut the carrier's movement in half. Dalsin takes forever to get around and I usually have stuff dead before he'd get there. At least Tanya has a chance of being good. And a 2 PCC plus Othin support means 100% crit with killer weapons, at least, on her pursuit attacks. Too bad killer bow isn't until B. 90 weapon experience to C + promotion to B.

8 is just because Neimi should always go Ranger, and while I think Gilliam is a better GK and Amelia some sort of pally, Gilliam is also pretty decent as General, and Innes always just seems so lackluster.

Try playing at a decent pace next time. Look at dondon's turncounts, add 2 or 3 to each chapter to be easier on yourself, and try playing that way. Now try telling me that Innes isn't > all three of those other units.