• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Narga has MSN and he's on every day, except recently since he went on a trip.

He also hasn't been on the past couple days since getting back, but I dunno why, he isn't responding to my PMs.

Fire Emblem? Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, I was talking about FE. In addition to most dark mages not being very good (Canas is probably the only one I can even consider anywhere near "good"), the dark S ranks also tend to suck. Apocalypse cuts the user's speed by at least seven points, and Gespenst and Gleipnir result in a loss of twelve speed. Not good.

Yeah, I was talking about FE. In addition to most dark mages not being very good (Canas is probably the only one I can even consider anywhere near "good"), the dark S ranks also tend to suck. Apocalypse cuts the user's speed by at least seven points, and Gespenst and Gleipnir result in a loss of twelve speed. Not good.

Yeah, they're way too heavy. I'd much rather attack twice with a slightly weaker weapon/tome than hit once with a really powerful one and completely lose the ability to dodge. And yeah, most Dark Mages are pretty bad. I don't even like Canas. FE7 Luna is the only thing that makes him good.

Yeah, they're way too heavy. I'd much rather attack twice with a slightly weaker weapon/tome than hit once with a really powerful one and completely lose the ability to dodge. And yeah, most Dark Mages are pretty bad. I don't even like Canas. FE7 Luna is the only thing that makes him good.

Indeed.

Also...

11958755.jpg

... Yeah, I do think it's time for me to take a break from this place before the 2 retards (Don't worry ERL you aren't there yet) make me commit suicide.

I think I might know who those two are...

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

You really love your Ellen, don't you?

Also, is that BLS's account? Because I thought his one was something different...

Yes and yes.

Also, one has to wonder why Lyn and Eliwood get sucky weapons in the final chapter :/

Edited by Metal King Slime

Yes and yes.

Also, one has to wonder why Lyn and Eliwood get sucky weapons in the final chapter :/

Well, Durandal got a Might boost so I guess they thought Eliwood's was good enough already. And it probably WOULD have been good, if Eliwood was much better as a unit.

As for Lyn, I'm pretty sure they only gave her a sword because she's a Lord, but they had to make it inferior to the Divine weapons (she's obviously not getting Exaccus).

Well, Durandal got a Might boost so I guess they thought Eliwood's was good enough already. And it probably WOULD have been good, if Eliwood was much better as a unit.

As for Lyn, I'm pretty sure they only gave her a sword because she's a Lord, but they had to make it inferior to the Divine weapons (she's obviously not getting Exaccus).

The real problem is it's so darn heavy; it would've actually been good were it not for that 16 weight.

The issue with the Sol Katti is that it's not even that strong, yet it's so heavy; she's bettter off sticking with a Killing Edge or a Silver Sword.

The real problem is it's so darn heavy; it would've actually been good were it not for that 16 weight.

The issue with the Sol Katti is that it's not even that strong, yet it's so heavy; she's bettter off sticking with a Killing Edge or a Silver Sword.

Yeah, I have to agree with both of those. FE7 seem to underestimate the impact that Weight has with a weapon's usefulness. Even high-ranking tomes may be inferior to the relatively weak E or D rank tomes, only just because of their weight.

Soul, can we go back to being men now?

YES. A thousand times yes.

[01:10:19] <&Colonel_M> Does Narga have AIM

[01:10:20] <&Colonel_M> Or MSN

[01:10:24] <&Colonel_M> Or something of the sort

I'd like to inquire a meeting with him please. :(

No AIM. PM me if you are still interested, and I'll consider giving my msn. Or my fake skype. Giving out my real skype is an oops I'll only make once.

He's like, never on, and I'm too lazy to check.

I was avoiding someone.

Narga has MSN and he's on every day, except recently since he went on a trip.

He also hasn't been on the past couple days since getting back, but I dunno why, he isn't responding to my PMs.

*hides*

Edited by Narga_Rocks

... Yeah, I do think it's time for me to take a break from this place before the 2 retards (Don't worry ERL you aren't there yet) make me commit suicide.

He's been there for a while now. You're blind enough to not see it.

:awesome:

They get what they've earnt.

Why is this so funny.

Earl why you want to be a man again? :(