That One Thread

Florete

Yup, it's meant to kill, not to damage. Still though, I'm REALLY disappointed that the ONLY Golden Sun representation in the game using something as silly as Move, instead of something much more epic, like Ragnarok or Judgment.

Well, considering how Move is... sometimes it's better than just using brute force. It is hard to avoid being pushed off as not being damaged means you can't keep attempting to recover...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Cool!

Yup, it's meant to kill, not to damage. Still though, I'm REALLY disappointed that the ONLY Golden Sun representation in the game using something as silly as Move, instead of something much more epic, like Ragnarok or Judgment.

Yeah, I figured that much out. And since Baldus is in Blaze Union, I wonder if Bly might make an appearance as well...

One village is on the way out, and the other is a bit off to the side.

Well, it goes to show that what's flashy isn't necessarily practical. Also, what Acacia said is true.

Hmmm... That'd be interesting. But that'd be assuming that Blaze Union happened sometime before Bly got exiled from Fantasinia.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Well, considering how Move is... sometimes it's better than just using brute force. It is hard to avoid being pushed off as not being damaged means you can't keep attempting to recover...

I'll admit it was made really awesome in Brawl but they could have used something much cooler...

One village is on the way out, and the other is a bit off to the side.

Neither should be too difficult to reach.

Well, it goes to show that what's flashy isn't necessarily practical. Also, what Acacia said is true.

Pretty much, I guess.

Hmmm... That'd be interesting. But that'd be assuming that Blaze Union happened sometime before Bly got exiled from Fantasinia.

It might. Or at the very least, Baldus might talk about him.

I'll admit it was made really awesome in Brawl but they could have used something much cooler...

Neither should be too difficult to reach.

Pretty much, I guess.

It might. Or at the very least, Baldus might talk about him.

Well, that's one way to look at it.

Indeed.

Hmmm...

That'd be interesting indeed.

On a side note, you tend to give L'Arachel Latona, don't you? Like I said once, I see an S in staves as practically useless in FE7 and FE8, since Latona comes too late to really be worth using.

Also, in Brawl, I managed to get a CD that had a remix of some Golden Sun themes the other day. In addition, the Nintendog's really cute, but makes you go "Dammit, I can't see anything!".

Edited by Metal King Slime

Well, that's one way to look at it.

Indeed.

Hmmm...

That'd be interesting indeed.

On a side note, you tend to give L'Arachel Latona, don't you? Like I said once, I see an S in staves as practically useless in FE7 and FE8, since Latona comes too late to really be worth using.

I wonder if Dark Dawn was already planned during the time of Brawl's development. They might have even made Isaac a playable character then.

And yeah, I like staff abusing my characters so L'Arachel usually gets an S in staff. But I rarely actually USED Latona and none of those few situations I fell into actually made it absolutely necessary (nothing Physic/Fortify wouldn't have been able to handle).

I wonder if Dark Dawn was already planned during the time of Brawl's development. They might have even made Isaac a playable character then.

And yeah, I like staff abusing my characters so L'Arachel usually gets an S in staff. But I rarely actually USED Latona and none of those few situations I fell into actually made it absolutely necessary (nothing Physic/Fortify wouldn't have been able to handle).

I can't really say.

Bold: Exactly why I consider an S in staves Awesome But Impractical - their effects can be replicated by other staves that have more uses.

And again, there's a CD in Brawl that has remixed Golden Sun music. And don't you think the Nintendog's cute?

I can't really say.

I could totally imagine a playable Isaac with a Judgment Final Smash.

...and Felix/Alex as an Assist Trophy.

Bold: Exactly why I consider an S in staves Awesome But Impractical - their effects can be replicated by other staves that have more uses.

Pretty much, yeah. I always loved staves though, so I really don't care.

And again, there's a CD in Brawl that has remixed Golden Sun music. And don't you think the Nintendog's cute?

Sorry, didn't see the edit that time. And yeah, they had the music for Felix's normal battle theme as well as Doom Dragon's.

It's cute... and distracting. A little too distracting, actually.

I could totally imagine a playable Isaac with a Judgment Final Smash.

...and Felix/Alex as an Assist Trophy.

Pretty much, yeah. I always loved staves though, so I really don't care.

Sorry, didn't see the edit that time. And yeah, they had the music for Felix's normal battle theme as well as Doom Dragon's.

It's cute... and distracting. A little too distracting, actually.

Yeah.

I like staves too.

True.

That's true; it's cute, but at the same time, I'm all "Dammit, I can't see anything!!". Which really sucks if you wind up suiciding because of it.