That One Thread

Florete

I think I'm a Youngster in this game. I should have been a clown gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

she's in that place above Icirrus City, btw

So you like shorts then? :XD:

In my case, I happen to be GYM Leader. Not from Gen V, though.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I appeared in three generations of the series, always as the same Trainer class.

A wild Dio appeared

Renair's Eliwood huh?

I once had an Eliwood that maxed out STR/SKL/SPD, had fairly good defense and HP, and pretty high luk. lolres

...once, out of the four times I've played FE7.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

SO GODDAMN ACCURATE.

I have actually had an argument with the teacher on this point...condescending, smug bitch equated writing for entertainment with a B-movie, just sitting by the side grabbing money. HAS THIS FUCK EVER PICKED UP A FUCKING CRIME NOVEL

Unfortunately this is the kind of shit I have to deal with often as an English major in college. I constantly have to wonder if my professors are just reading into the piece too much. Sometimes I wonder if the authors look back and think to themselves, "I didn't mean it all that way, but it made me rich and famous, so I'll go with it."

...isn't the beauty of a book the fact that you, as the reader, can interpret whatever you want from what is told in them :P:?

I'm still in school, we have teachers who like to look smart, they end up looking like ignorant little shits instead.

Edited by Shirona

...isn't the beauty of a book the fact that you, as the reader, can interpret whatever you want from what is told in them :P:?

Well, yeah, but it becomes a problem when some professors think it is the interpretation rather then an interpretation. And then some authors really do mean more than it may seem at first.