Sonic

TinySteps

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Sonic games?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

I think Sonic is cool.

Even though Tails always steals the spotlight(and so much coolier than Sonic and his clones hedgehog buddies) and saves the day... Only to give Sonic the credit. Anyway: Sonic 2, Tails Adventure, Tails Sky Patrol, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic Battle, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Adventure DX and 2 Battle. Are my favorites.

Might as well add Sonic Mega Collection and Gems Collection. Even though they are compilations.

But yeah, I still like Sonic games.

SA meaning Sonic Advance or Sonic Adventure?

Anyways, I like the Sonic games a lot. Generally, if we ignore the most recent games, they've almost all been great. The ones for the most recent generation of consoles have been pretty lame, though.

I couldn't really get REALLY INTO the old school Sonics but I still enjoyed them.

I haven't played Sonic Adventure 1 (but I'd really like to)

SA2B was my favorite, but only the speed levels. Those were amazing.

Sonic Unleashed is the same thing, speed levels were amazing but the amount of Werehog levels just makes that game MEH.

SEVEN RIIINGS IN HAAAAYAAAAND

SEVEN RIIINGS IN HAAAAYAAAAND

Ad infinitum

Good soundtrack. lolrite.

And Sonic Games SUCK now.

Secret Rings, Unleashed, Black Knight, Sonic (360/PS3), etc.

The last truly good Sonic game was Sonic 3.

Anything passable was SA2.

The first three games, and S&K were the best. Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty badass, but anything made after that doesn't even come remotely close to the series' prime.

The first three games, and S&K were the best. Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty badass, but anything made after that doesn't even come remotely close to the series' prime.

This.

Petty much.

The last game we got was Zero Gravity and my brother completed that in two hours so I didn't even bother with it.

I don't think anybody /really/ likes Sonic anymore. the series fell through the pot hole as soon as Sonic Heroes was made. But my favorites will always be SA2B and S&K~

But I have to admit I still love my Silver.

No matter how uncreative he is.

;D