DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone has any confusion, our core army are highly disciplined regiments, not this Eastern/Samurai nonsense.

Do they have precious little feathers in their precious little helmets? Are their swords made out of myrrh? Are their shields emblazoned with lovehearts?

Disciplined regiments are for pussies. The 53rd East Gruen Foot Guard alone could demolish your entire army.

Do they have precious little feathers in their precious little helmets? Are their swords made out of myrrh? Are their shields emblazoned with lovehearts?

Disciplined regiments are for pussies. The 53rd East Gruen Foot Guard alone could demolish your entire army.

Discipline wins wars, look at the Romans and the British

Edited by Iced

Half of the Roman army was made up of the Italian allies. LolBritish.

Roman Empire, not Roman Republic

The British Empire was pretty much undisputed as the strongest country in the world during colonial times, what are you talking about?

Lumi's Mercenaries gogogo.

Always accepting jobs and payment.

Mostly payment, though. I'm still trying to find a way to afford the last few hnh jobs. I'm apparently not allowed to pay them in the cookies I got for club dues.

Roman Empire, not Roman Republic

The British Empire was pretty much undisputed as the strongest country in the world during colonial times, what are you talking about?

LolRoman Empire. You mean the one crushed by, if I remember Fagan's lectures right, the finally-semi-united Germanic tribes? Conceded with regards to the Eastern Empire, except they used Nordic and I believe also Gothic mercs.

Regardless, the British and Romans are both from different eras.

LolRoman Empire. You mean the one crushed by, if I remember Fagan's lectures right, the finally-semi-united Germanic tribes? Conceded with regards to the Eastern Empire, except they used Nordic and I believe also Gothic mercs.

Regardless, the British and Romans are both from different eras.

The Roman empire held back the "barbarian tribes" for hundreds of years before their fall, which stemmed from the huge amount of internal problems the Empire was facing. The Germanic tribes had a (comparatively) small part.

Regardless, they both had hugely successful armies revolving around discipline.

The Roman empire held back the "barbarian tribes" for hundreds of years before their fall, which stemmed from the huge amount of internal problems the Empire was facing. The Germanic tribes had a (comparatively) small part.

Regardless, they both had hugely successful armies revolving around discipline.

Regardless, discipline is for ... I accidentally typoed that as 'pissoes' and I'mma leave that in fr no real reason.

DISCIPLINE IS FOR PISSOES and a hefty chunk of my army is no different.