(FE10) Draft playthrough

BigMeatyClawz

One more thing I think we should address before the picks get too far. Should Ilyana be allowed in 1-E to transfer over some extra stuff(mostly the speedwing)? I'm leaning towards no, but I doubt it will make to big of a difference either way so I may allow it.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing I think we should address before the picks get too far. Should Ilyana be allowed in 1-E to transfer over some extra stuff(mostly the speedwing)? I'm leaning towards no, but I doubt it will make to big of a difference either way so I may allow it.

I'd consider it rather important to allow the transfer, simply because it's moving ITEMS which, by spirit, I would assume would have little to do with a character restriction playthrough. That is to say, since the focus is on restricting characters, restricting moving items via Ilyana (which would be the same whether you used her or not) is not really relevant to that restriction.

I know I'm not in this, but imo it would be silly not to allow it. It would be like not allowing everyone who doesn't have Laura to have her Arrive in 1-2, or to get Ranulf to the top in 3-4, or to have Sanaki bless a tome in 4-E-3. If it's something that a unit doesn't normally get credit for it should probably be allowed, since those are the things that generally don't constitute "using" the unit in question.

Volug.

Top (1)

Reyson

High (11)

Mia

Titania

Gatrie

Leanne

Nailah

Zihark

Janaff

Ulki

Nolan

Shinon

Rafiel

Upper Middle (12)

Elincia

Black Knight

Tibarn

Naesala

Nephenee

Laura

Jill

Oscar

Mordecai

Ranulf

Aran

Boyd

Middle (15)

Mist

Marcia

Heather

Tauroneo

Brom

Rhys

Caineghis/Giffca

Muarim

Skrimir

Tanith

Kieran

Geoffrey

Calill

Soren

Lower Middle (15)

Edward

Lucia

Volke

Stefan

Tormod

Rolf

Leonardo

Nealuchi

Nasir

Ilyana

Ena

Sigrun

Makalov

Danved

Vika

Low (10)

Bastian

Kurthnaga

Lethe

Renning

Gareth

Lehran

Sanaki

Oliver

Kyza

Pelleas

Bottom (4)

Astrid

Meg

Fiona

Lyre

As long as Paperblade doesn't take one of the two people I want/need I should be good to go.

Shinon(and archers in general) is pretty terrible in a draft playthrough. Only killing one enemy per turn in the high enemy density GM maps in not good. Heck the only worse GM picks are Rhys and Mist both of whom have shit offense and unnecessary healing because you'll be plowing one or two GM's full of stat boosters.

As long as Paperblade doesn't take one of the two people I want/need I should be good to go.

Shinon(and archers in general) is pretty terrible in a draft playthrough. Only killing one enemy per turn in the high enemy density GM maps in not good. Heck the only worse GM picks are Rhys and Mist both of whom have shit offense and unnecessary healing because you'll be plowing one or two GM's full of stat boosters.

I guess you know who I'll be taking,so I'm not much worry for you am I?

I guess you know who I'll be taking,so I'm not much worry for you am I?

Not at all. I don't even want Mia. I choose her in one of the drafts over at gamefaqs and while she did okay lacking a strong 1-2 range option was not good when you have only two units fighting.

I've never actually seen a video for the 3-6 strategy, and given Int's e-personality I'm hesitant to believe it works.

You don't believe it works because of my personality? That's a non sequitur, AdjectiveNoun. How I conduct myself has nothing to do with the veracity of the strategies that I share with people. Particularly since I tend to give people enough details to do it on their own, which has the effect of making it unassailable when people start reproducing it.

Anyway, I already explained to you how to do the 3-6 Easy Button, back in like 2008. I can give you a turn-by-turn if you want, and as a special bonus, include coordinates, so that even a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal could pull it off. All you need is Savior and a Beastkiller with at least 1 use, and TBH it might be theoretically possible without Savior.

So how are you doing in 2-3 Normal mode, anyway? Have you at least managed to leave >40 people alive by now?

Warmest personal regards,

-Interceptor