FE8 Insane playthrough ideas

CT075

I can't even get past the first enemy! IIRC there are no Vulns, Eirika and Seth both get doubled, Seth is guaraneed to have 13 health (Stupid Valter), I don't think I can get to the forest. And even if you say "RN waste!", I'm terrible at it.

EDIT: 9blm3a.jpgkahde8.jpg

Edited by Fang

Have you tried setting everyone's bases to 0 at level 1, then adjusting their bases according to their growths and level? I considered 0 bases originally but figured stuff like 1-P would just be an RN-abuse fest. Good luck with 0 bases on 5x.

What? I can't even finish the Prologue! How am I going to get to 5x?

I'll get you past the prologue.

OK, now I have to deal with Ch1. Granted, Seth might have +1 in all stats (big might) which means that Fighters can't double him anymore... But then what? I guess in this run, anyone with lolHP will be awesome.

But, srsly, how are we supposed to beat Victims of War (The one with the little girl)?

EDIT: Sorry, wrong patch.

Edited by Fang

Sorry, taking down the patch for now. I just realized that the patch I put up was made for the purpose of the screenshots. I'll put it up again when I have some time alone with Nightmare.

Actually, I should have Eirika with +2 in everything. The 10 crit she gets from rapier is super helpful.

Edit: here ya go

Actually a bit harder than I expected. The challenge won't remain that difficult for long though. Once you give any character 9 level-ups and a promotion item, then the run becomes nothing more than a slow paced solo.

Edited by Corn on the cob

Actually, I should have Eirika with +2 in everything. The 10 crit she gets from rapier is super helpful.

Edit: here ya go

Actually a bit harder than I expected. The challenge won't remain that difficult for long though. Once you give any character 9 level-ups and a promotion item, then the run becomes nothing more than a slow paced solo.

I downloaded it, but it got a vbm file. WTF is that?