Hottest FE guys

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to pick one hottest guy, it would definately be Boyd. Have you seen his character artwork (especially his Radiant Dawn one)? That guy could honestly make me go gay in a heartbeat. Other hot guys include Ike, Gatrie, Kieran, Rhys, Edward, Tormod, Raven, Eliwood, Harken, Kent, Sain, Matthew, Lloyd, Linus, can't think of anyone else.

Anyone wanna start another hottest girls thread cause my list would be hella long (most of the girls in Radiant Dawn are drop-dead gorgeous ;) )

Edited by KSFF2150

Kult? o_o

XDXDXD

Too much HOTT guys to choose in FE4, eh? <3

Kult/Kurth however his name is being spelled these days... The original prince of Barhara, Diadora's father.

*does not see Hector mentioned here*

He's pretty meh to me.

Maybe FE6!Hector with his sexy beard but not FE7.

Kult/Kurth however his name is being spelled these days... The original prince of Barhara, Diadora's father.

I know that! XDXDXD

But I don't think he is ho--wait the minute!

Ooops. I mistook Scorpio/Andrei's faces with Kult. XD;;;;;;;

Now I remember, Kult is hot. XD

He's pretty meh to me.

Maybe FE6!Hector with his sexy beard but not FE7.

Teh beard is too depressing to look at if you ask me. Was he trying to be like his big bro, and yet took it a little too far? At least Uther could sport the beard with style, even though Uther's beard's a goatee.

Because of the vague title of the topic, I am going by strictly 'hot' only. And before anything, SIGURD is the hottest of them all.

I like the way you think. :)

Taking the topic title literally, I'd say Sigurd, Skasaher, and Carrion. If I had to go by game:

FE1/3/11: no one, really

FE2: also no one...well actually, Leo's sprite isn't that bad, but his artwork in The Complete doesn't help.

FE4: in addition to Sigurd and Skasaher, Asaello, Holyn, Hawk, and sometimes Sety.

FE5: probably half of the guys who are between 16-40 years old--Carrion, Dean, Sleuf, Rivis, Pirn, maybe Shiva, sometimes Sety, etc.

FE6: Hugh, Geese, Oujay, Noah

FE7: I would say Rath, Kent, and Heath, but FE7's art style doesn't appeal to me.

FE8: without a doubt Seth

FE9/10: just Zelgius, who looks better as the Black Knight--He's definitely be in my top 5 list.

Stephen's chin and Joshua.

And some drunk people would say Oliver.

And some drunk people would tell Oliver to sing Malaguena.

I like Ike in FE9 and SSBB, but not so much in FE10.

I find Marth more attractive in FE11 than SSBM or SSBB, though it took some getting used to.

Tormod is hot just for being a fire mage.

Stefan's hair is my favorite shade of green, but I don't know whether that alone makes him hot.